From an injury perspective, I keep Barkley as 3rd QB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me, but

Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
      Am I prescient and can I say for sure that Kelly will win it? Of course not
      Get a dog.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Some coaches have emotional attachments to their teams. Usually ex-players for said team.

But most don't care who sign their paychecks.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Some coaches have emotional attachments to their teams. Usually ex-players for said team.

But most don't care who sign their paychecks.
          http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/a...201408240108pm

Last year the only coaches who had even played in the NFL were:

Fisher
          Garrett
          Marrone
          Jim Harbaugh
          Whitehurst
          Rivera

Looks like a list of losers by certain standards.

But hey, if the Dallas/Jones/Garrett method floats your boat that's cool. It's worked out well so far for them.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

So you agree Kelly isn't invested in the Eagles. Just another paycheck.

Comment

So you agree Kelly isn't invested in the Eagles. Just another paycheck.
              No I think your premise is preposterous from multiple angles. And assuming Garrett or even any former NFL player turned coach is more "emotionally" invested that seems to mean little in terms of winning and probably nothing in terms of being invested in their team and it's success.

You're the fan that is hedging your emotional investment. Stop pretended you or that emotional investment does or should equate to a player or coach.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Bwah! I think Chip is a twerp whether he wins a Super Bowl or not. And if he doesn't, ITYS. You can't disqualify half of the most talented players in the league because they stay up late and expect to succeed.

I was thinking of Bart Starr as an emotionally invested coach. But that's just because I'm old I guess. Times have changed.

Comment

Let me phrase this another way

So fucking what?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    So fucking what?
                    Your retarded.

Comment

Bwah! I think Chip is a twerp whether he wins a Super Bowl or not. And if he doesn't, ITYS. You can't disqualify half of the most talented players in the league because they stay up late and expect to succeed.

I was thinking of Bart Starr as an emotionally invested coach. But that's just because I'm old I guess. Times have changed.
                      Ok, so let me get this straight. You don't think Kelly is significantly invested in the team and you think he's foolish and a "twerp" because he wants players who ARE significantly invested in the team.

Seriously?

Bart Starr's emotional investment got him a 1-1 playoff record and a 0.408 winning percentage as a head coach. Couldn't you have picked a better example like Ditka?
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

So, you and Chip are equally invested in the success of this team? If that makes him a "twerp," what does that make you?

Comment

Your a troll ... and don't think us retards don't know it.

Comment

PS - Sometimes us retards like to engage in a little light sport.

Comment

Working...
                            X