So Does T Brady's suspension stick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im just asking what people think...

I don't condone Brady or the Pats,,,who Cheated against the Eagles In a Super Bowl for Christ sakes!!!!! My question is do you think the Judge will rule in his Favor or Not...Remove all the speculation from the Hearing,,do they have the facts?......I want that asshole of a coach suspended! if anyone knew it was him.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Maybe that's so

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      But it doesn't change the fact that when you lie in an investigation, you are subject to termination for cause. You lie, you die.

The rest of this is just a circus show of apologists and haters.
      DB

Comment

This case

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        I don't condone Brady or the Pats,,,who Cheated against the Eagles In a Super Bowl for Christ sakes!!!!! My question is do you think the Judge will rule in his Favor or Not...Remove all the speculation from the Hearing,,do they have the facts?......I want that asshole of a coach suspended! if anyone knew it was him.
        Is not about the facts any more. It is solely about whether the appeals process agreed by the players and the owners in the CBA was abused. That's it. Nothing to do with psi, nothing to do with Tom Brady's cell phone. Just whether the process was sound. It's actually a high burden of proof.
        DB

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          But it doesn't change the fact that when you lie in an investigation, you are subject to termination for cause. You lie, you die.

The rest of this is just a circus show of apologists and haters.
          I used to give you credit for knowing something, but if you're to follow this ridiculous "he destroyed the phone" bullshit maybe you should just step down from your position of a BAC Reaper.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

More compelling is his lie

I used to give you credit for knowing something, but if you're to follow this ridiculous "he destroyed the phone" bullshit maybe you should just step down from your position of a BAC Reaper.
            He stated that he didn't know the two equipment managers. But he sent a bunch of texts to them both. That is a lie. In my company, he tells me he didn't know them and I have texts, he is fired.

I totally accept he's all special and everything, and normal rules don't apply to him. I'm just saying from my seat it's pretty simple.
            DB

Comment

TY Dimbonius,

good to hear from someone who knows whats going on, I have ignored this Circus till now. much like many football fans feel this has been dragged out too long.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

One thing you're missing here (seriously)

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                He stated that he didn't know the two equipment managers. But he sent a bunch of texts to them both. That is a lie. In my company, he tells me he didn't know them and I have texts, he is fired.

I totally accept he's all special and everything, and normal rules don't apply to him. I'm just saying from my seat it's pretty simple.
                We're talking NFL here, not the real world. It's fantasyland as compared to what you and I and everyone else lives by.

Brady does not sell food, invent food, nor alter the genes of food.......he "chucks the rock" for a living. It s different.

Judging from Berman's statements, I do not think he has a very fond opinion of Goodell and the NFL. This just may go Brady's way.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

You are just trying to impress Frau OB we know how much she likes the Pats!
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

This is a GOBP

We're talking NFL here, not the real world. It's fantasyland as compared to what you and I and everyone else lives by.

Brady does not sell food, invent food, nor alter the genes of food.......he "chucks the rock" for a living. It s different.

Judging from Berman's statements, I do not think he has a very fond opinion of Goodell and the NFL. This just may go Brady's way.
                    "Good OB Point."

This is indeed another territory, but the lawyers who investigated live in the world you and I live in, which is why it was easy for them to come to this conclusion, I think.

Having said that, Berman can point to Goodel's bias against the Pats and Goodel's inconsistent punishments as proof of abuse of his discretion. The judge could, if he wanted, throw into question all of Goodel's enforcement decisions, including Ray Rice, the newest Dallas felon, etc. Could happen.

Or he could just say that the NFLPA negotiated Goodel as the last appeal resort and Goodel didn't abuse his discretion. I could see either outcome pretty easily.
                    DB

Comment

Working...
                    X