Rising from this steaming pile of shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    Fuck yes, Parkey went to the pro bowl last year. Why the fuck not? If I'm to believe that he's healthy, anyway.
    I don't care who the kicker is. It's half a yard. Hurry to the line and ram it down their throats. Kicking it only puts them up 1 point and Bryant is money.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Fuck no ... the last thing I wanted was to give those guys the ball with plenty of time down less than a field goal.

But dicking around and trying to set up a long kick like that was criminally stupid.
      agree with that. Why he didn't go for it was stupid. Why on third and two not throw it? They were killing them underneath all half. if you don't get it, throw it again. Falcons were getting no rush

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
        I don't care who the kicker is. It's half a yard. Hurry to the line and ram it down their throats. Kicking it only puts them up 1 point and Bryant is money.
        They just got their dicks knocked in the dirt on the same situation, so I'd say FG is the call if Parkey is healthy.

Edit: I will say that Chip gives up on the run game way too easily when it doesn't have early success.
        Last edited by Melchior; 09-14-2015, 10:31 PM.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

1) Should have definitely challenged the Matthews non-TD

2) NEVER run on 3rd and 1 when Bradford was on fire (21/22 in second half to that point)

3) NEVER, EVER, EVER kick the fg on fourth and one that was missed.

Bill Bellichek does NONE of those three things folks.

Kelly for all his bravado let this team down today.

Just rewind the tape to 3rd and 1, IF he keeps his pedal to the metal and lets Sam throw I have ZERO doubt the Eagles score a TD on that drive and most likely with very little time left.

Chipster, you got to look yourself in the mirror tonight.

Comment

If they run it with Murray and he got stopped for a loss would people be okay with it?

I want to know why this team was smacked around in the first half.
            Last edited by ex-press; 09-14-2015, 10:35 PM.

Comment

oops igitis
              Last edited by slag; 09-14-2015, 10:31 PM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

1) Wrong. It's a possible waste of a TO in a close game and they should be able to get a half a yard.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

As it turned out, that would have been as good as a missed kick.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                    They just got their dicks knocked in the dirt on the same situation, so I'd say FG is the call if Parkey is healthy.

Edit: I will say that Chip gives up on the run game way too easily when it doesn't have early success.
                    It was half a yard on 4th. And I think the passing game was having so much success he wasn't going to quit it. When he did, it struggled again.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                    X