Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Eagles fans happy right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    Because there are so many new faces on this team. If they play lousy football for a few more games particularly on offense, it is to be expected. But if after six games they haven't started clicking, then Chip is as toasted as Byron Maxwell on a slant coverage.

I can see giving them another couple of games to turn it around, I'm pretty much a never say die guy,

BUT guards in this league just don't get that much better overnight, and I have to wonder if CK had to change his whole game plan after seeing these guys play a real game?

Comment

It was weird

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      I can see giving them another couple of games to turn it around, I'm pretty much a never say die guy,

BUT guards in this league just don't get that much better overnight, and I have to wonder if CK had to change his whole game plan after seeing these guys play a real game?
      Watching the center and guard pull and repeatedly let guys slip behind them. I don't know who has who in that scheme as far as assignments, but something was going wrong running play after running play and no coaches seemed to be able to notice.
      DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        Watching the center and guard pull and repeatedly let guys slip behind them. I don't know who has who in that scheme as far as assignments, but something was going wrong running play after running play and no coaches seemed to be able to notice.
        It was bizarre, I was waiting for the ole Dick Vermil "waving the gun around at halftime" change, but it never happened, no adjustments, they looked as bad after 3 as they did after 1???

Comment

Working...
        X