NFL Week two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
    WENT TO SCHOOL IN DALLAS I SEE. IT'S A DRUNK SHITTING ON A COWFAG HAT THEN MAKING SOME PUSSY COWFAG FAN WEAR IT, WHO BY THE WAY ENJOYED IT. SAID IT REMINDED HIM OF HIS MOM SHITTING ON HIS HEAD WHEN HE SLIPPED OUT OF HER FOTTBALL SIZED SNATCH.
    Looks like a Eagle fan (you) crying after their team got their ass kicked this past Sunday! HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!

Comment

THAT'S ALL YOU GOT? NOT WASTING MY TIME WITH YOUR SORRY FILLED ASS.
      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-26-2015, 05:50 PM.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        THAT'S ALL YOU GOT? NOT WASTING MY TIME WITH YOUR SORRY FILLED ASS.

Eat your big dish of crow! LOL Sorry ass dream team!!

Comment

Who is this

Originally posted by fottball+life View Post
          Tell me again the final score the game? Oh yeah! 20-10... eagles struggled to do anything. Final score not even close to how bad we beat u guys down!! and we will get guys back...U have no excuse!
          U of which you speak? Surely you're not referencing the University of Miami? Or are you that much of a dullard that you can't type a three-letter word? The Eagles will be fine in the long run. Enjoy the Brandon Weeden era. It's going to be golden.
          You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett27 View Post
            U of which you speak? Surely you're not referencing the University of Miami? Or are you that much of a dullard that you can't type a three-letter word? The Eagles will be fine in the long run. Enjoy the Brandon Weeden era. It's going to be golden.
            Eagles: 0-3 after tomorrow...Only 3 teams since 1990 have made the playoffs with an 0-3 record, and all of them lost in the playoffs. I would say that you need the luck! It is going to be golden watching the Chip get booed!

Comment

Eagles: 0-3 after tomorrow...Only 3 teams since 1990 have made the playoffs with an 0-3 record, and all of them lost in the playoffs. I would say that you need the luck! It is going to be golden watching the Chip get booed!
              You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

We didn't even need Dez to whip that ass! But ask Matthews, how he feels about blowing a game for you!

Comment

Deflect, if you wish.

We didn't even need Dez to whip that ass! But ask Matthews, how he feels about blowing a game for you!
                  No catch means no catch. He didn't catch it. The Packers won because it wasn't a completed catch. It didn't count. And it wasn't in week 2 of the regular season. It was the playoffs. Dez dropped it. He failed to catch the ball and the Cowboys lost the game--a playoff game. Eventually, Cowboys fans will come to "grips" with it. Get it? See what I did there? Hahahahahahaha!
                  You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

No catch means no catch. He didn't catch it. The Packers won because it wasn't a completed catch. It didn't count. And it wasn't in week 2 of the regular season. It was the playoffs. Dez dropped it. He failed to catch the ball and the Cowboys lost the game--a playoff game. Eventually, Cowboys fans will come to "grips" with it. Get it? See what I did there? Hahahahahahaha!
                    You do know that the year is 2015, and it is a new season, right? I am only concerned with this year, as you should be. But, if it helps you to sleep at night knowing that we lost in the divisional round last year, then have at it. At least we made the playoff's. The only player this year that cost anyone a game is Jordan Matthews!
                    Last edited by fottball+life; 09-26-2015, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Didn't you mean

You do know that the year is 2015, and it is a new season, right? I am only concerned with this year, as you should be. But, if it helps you to sleep at night knowing that we lost in the divisional round last year, then have at it. At least we made the playoff's. The only player this year that cost anyone a game is Jordan Matthews!
                      "playoffs"? (No apostrophe needed.) I'll be sure to remind you of the year when you tell us all how many rings the Cowboys have.
                      Last edited by Brett27; 09-26-2015, 11:36 PM.
                      You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

"playoffs"? (No apostrophe needed.) I'll be sure to remind you of the year when you tell us all how many rings the Cowboys have.
                        I thought I would throw the apostrophe in, so you would not feel useless! I know that the resident grammar Nazi's have a job to do. See I used a comma and an apostrophe. Now go to work, and correct me.

Comment

I thought I would throw the apostrophe in, so you would not feel useless! I know that the resident grammar Nazi's have a job to do. See I used a comma and an apostrophe. Now go to work, and correct me.
                          You've figured it out after much weeping and gnashing of teeth by the literate posters who regularly frequent the board. Congratulations! Now you can celebrate Weeden's basketful of interceptions this weekend without that gnawing feeling of self-doubt and self-loathing.
                          You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

You've figured it out after much weeping and gnashing of teeth by the literate posters who regularly frequent the board. Congratulations! Now you can celebrate Weeden's basketful of interceptions this weekend without that gnawing feeling of self-doubt and self-loathing.
                            Let us look at some stats for this year: Bradford has 2 TD's and 4 INT's. Weeden has 1 TD and zero INT's. Bradford has completion percentage of 66 %. Weeden has a completion percentage of 100 %. Bradford has a rating of 72.3. Weeden has a rating of 149.7.

Maybe you should be worrying about Bradford and not Weeden!

Comment

Working...
                            X