Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further proof..

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    is that notice how many of his posts are "edited." And he still makes fourth grade mistakes in them, even after careful "editing." OMG this guy is too funny for words. Literally.
    ..that Neaderthal DNA is still present in the species....and a strong plus for the evolution of Dallas fans everywhere.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Time to

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ..that Neaderthal DNA is still present in the species....and a strong plus for the evolution of Dallas fans everywhere.
      thin the herd down there in Jerruh-land.
      You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Couldn't believe he kept biting

Originally posted by Brett27 View Post
        out loud at your offers to get the dude into college. He clearly didn't see the irony. That's what happens when you troll the Igglephans Bored with that weak "Dallas-is-the-greatest-team-ever-after-2-games" dross. He spent at least 30 or 45 minutes arguing with me over commas and apostrophes. That was well worth it. I just wasted his Saturday night only to wake up and find that he was still editing and moaning well into the wee hours about the grammar of which he is devoid.

DB--I yield to your strategizing and take no credit for how well it worked out. Keep your lamp of learning burning, sir. I'll follow you anywhere.
        Like a large mouth bass on a shiny new lure. What a maroon.
        DB

Comment

Working...
        X