Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Jordan Matthews have all these SEC records?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Franco always gave a shit. Every time he got lit up he go back to the dugout, smash a water cooler, and the announcers would say he gives a shit. Then he'd go out the next night, get lit up again and smash another water cooler. I don't care about giving a shit.

Do. There is no try. Yoda and I have a high bar to clear when it comes to ex-roaches.

Comment

I stated this when he was visiting the Eagles.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      This is what we get for signing cockroach rejects. Between Murray and Austin the Eagles have gotten what is known in the law as "jack shit."
      I still stand by this.

My boy Terp in 3...2...1...go!
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Randle is doing just fine behind the Dallas line. Was Murray a Trojan Horse sent to Philadelphia by JERRUH?

An ex-roach has to do 110% more than Give a Shit.

Comment

So we have him and Cooper, neither can catch or YAC... ugh those two need to be sent of Eagles Island asap

Comment

Yeah the dallas running game is really tearing it up. Randle is rewriting the record books. He's had all of what, one successful half?
            Last edited by Greenstealth; 09-28-2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

It sickens me to have to pull for a roach. Maybe not you I suppose.

I sickens me more that folks welcomed the roach with hosannas while they couldn't run a career great Eagle out of town fast enough.

Comment

I know what you're saying and understand it, but there is gray area

Comment

Cool. I get it. I'm just not willing to give up on him after two games.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                    I'm fairly confident his full name is Passintendedfor Miles Austin because I hear it every pass thrown to him.
                    Is that French?
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

He's a wide receiver. Foles threw to him. He's way too far down field for Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                        He's a wide receiver. Foles threw to him. He's way too far down field for Sam.
                        Stick to fake Twitter conversations, no one here gives a fuck what you think

Comment

Number 25 in the snow against the Cowpies. Will never forget it. To trade him and let Jackson go for nothing, plus the other moves means Chip has to win championships. I'll admit I liked Foles as well.

So Chip, prove to us it was worth it.
                          ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I guess "never" is probably a strong word considering it was against a different team.

Comment

If he made it up in his head, in theory, he can still say he'll never forget it.

Those teams were similar colors, maybe all the snow blinded Wolfpack.

Comment

It's a commandment that's even more important than
                                "Keep your family and business completely separated."

People never fucking learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X