No announcement yet.

Bradford blowers...what are you seeing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradford blowers...what are you seeing?

All I see is a checkdown sally.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

I see a lot of that but also when kkkooper is the best deep threat on the team, how do you really get it down the field?

Comment

He doesn't seem to have that internal clock

That tells him when the pressure is coming. He's acting like he's got 15 seconds to throw the ball.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm not a blower - more of a hoper - but I'll add my two cents. He's been eyeballing his targets, but I did see a couple of instances last night where he looked off a DB. He definitely struggles under pressure (which he got a lot of last night), and he wasn't getting any help from his receivers.

Bradford isn't the answer for this team, but he's not the worst thing to happen to them, either. If only Chip had some longer-term QB prospect in the mill...
        Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 10-26-2015, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Agree with this.

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          That tells him when the pressure is coming. He's acting like he's got 15 seconds to throw the ball.
          Had a few opportunities to step up right before the pressure got to him. It just seems some QBs just have that innate ability to know when it about to hit them. He doesn't.
          You think its a joke!?!

Comment

The dropped balls aside,

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            I see nothing but a mediocre QB who has always been a mediocre pro QB. On the same token, Foles wasn't getting them a Superbowl either. Not sure what the answer is, but you aren't going anywhere w/o a more than serviceable QB.
            You think its a joke!?!

Comment

All I'm seeing is I wish CK would have extended Foles, I think there are a couple of games already this season that if Foles is the QB they are W's instead of L's, and no, I don't think Foles is elite in any way, but the team responded much better to him.

Comment

I can't believe they gave up a 2nd round pick. that's egregious
                WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

He's mentally fried. They should've let him retire
                  I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                    He's mentally fried. They should've let him retire
                    Fuck you and your expert analysis, my secretaries 12 y.o. daughter gets more right about football than you do.

This was you, right?

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                    Question your brain. Bradford is legit. Buy in or get lost

Comment

I hate Sammy with a passion, but a lot of those stupid 2-yard swing passes seemed to be by design. I put that on Chip's atrocious game plan...how did he expect that to work vs 2 of the best LBs in the game??

Comment

I see a loser. Bradford has been over .500 only two weeks of his NFL career. Week 5 of 2012 when the Rams were 3-2, and week 1 of 2013 when the Rams were 1-0. Any other time he has taken the field he has been leading either a .500 team or worse.

Comment

I'm no blower...

But was hopeful we had a diamond in the rough....the kid has plateaued, very little if any ceiling left. Glad he will be gone after this season.

Hard to believe Chip got more out of Sancheese and Fooles, this current guy is a dud.

Real bad thing is everyone is starting to see it and I bet Chip is too prideful to admit he made a mistake and make a switch.
                          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                            Real bad thing is everyone is starting to see it and I bet Chip is too prideful to admit he made a mistake and make a switch.
                            This. The division is still up for grabs and the defense is playing well enough that if the offense was producing the way it did the last 2 years this team could contend. At this point I wonder Chip goes all in on the trade and extends Bradford.

Comment

Bradford looks like it pains him to move around in the pocket. I know he has bad tendons, but he is a fucking statue. I was surprised when he scrambled for the first down. I thought his knees were going to explode.
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                              X