Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you see Bumford taking this team...

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
    This. The division is still up for grabs and the defense is playing well enough that if the offense was producing the way it did the last 2 years this team could contend. At this point I wonder Chip goes all in on the trade and extends Bradford.
    ....pass the 1st round IF we win the East?

Face it, this division is weak as shit and we are struggling to even get a grip on first place.

I don't see how you cannot draft a QB this offseason nevermind some OL help.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The guy is a step down from Foles...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Bradford looks like it pains him to move around in the pocket. I know he has bad tendons, but he is a fucking statue. I was surprised when he scrambled for the first down. I thought his knees were going to explode.
      ...Chip got more from Foles in this system...it's not happening with Sam.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        But was hopeful we had a diamond in the rough....the kid has plateaued, very little if any ceiling left. Glad he will be gone after this season.

Hard to believe Chip got more out of Sancheese and Fooles, this current guy is a dud.

Real bad thing is everyone is starting to see it and I bet Chip is too prideful to admit he made a mistake and make a switch.
        I think Chip gives him a chance post-bye through Thanksgiving. He'll have extra time to rest, work on things, the receivers/o-line will get healthier, etc. blah blah blah

But if he lays an egg in those games, I'd wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez takes over after the mini-bye from the Thanksgiving game.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

Shameford

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ...Chip got more from Foles in this system...it's not happening with Sam.

is scared of pressure from the defense and the pressure that comes during crucial moments of the game. I always had confidence that Nick could take the team down the field during crunchtime. This Sam guy is a chump with a crazy eye.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I don't even see Bradford winning this crummy division nonetheless a playoff game. It is there for the taking even with Sanchez at QB.

Comment

Aaaaarrrrgh....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              is scared of pressure from the defense and the pressure that comes during crucial moments of the game. I always had confidence that Nick could take the team down the field during crunchtime. This Sam guy is a chump with a crazy eye.
              ...I'd be Pirate Eye Sam, Great tosser on the Checkdown seas.

Comment

Agree...

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                I don't even see Bradford winning this crummy division nonetheless a playoff game. It is there for the taking even with Sanchez at QB.
                ....certainly more competitive.

Comment

all I can think about now is that photo during the game of Bradford with the giant left eye. That thing is frightening.
                  “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

There's still Bradford blowers? Really?

Comment

Working...
                    X