Bradford stats according to Grantland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    How about the ones that bounced off of their hands?
    Who threw the pick in the end zone? Horrendous.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Like Mel said below how many of the 10 bounced off of WR's? I can think of at least 4 but I am guessing it is around 6.

I don't think it is all his fault, I think the majority of it is play calling, Chip just needs to unleash this offense and see wtf happens..

More WR blame:

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...rt_card_4.html

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Who threw the pick in the end zone? Horrendous.
        I feel like you're better than this. I'm admitting that Bradford has been wretched for long stretches of this season. But you are not going to convince anyone that a WR gets a pass for dropping balls that hit them in the hands.

I'm not talking about the picks against the Saints or the horrible duck against the Giants or even the shitty TD pass to Cooper that should've been thrown way more to the edge of the EZ.

I'm talking about when Bradford actually plays well, at least adequately, and puts the ball in a catchable spot. I've heard people around here bitching that receivers have to twist their torso and catch the ball awkwardly while running. That's part of being an NFL receiver. If games were 7-on-7, then sure, these bums would be suitable NFL WRs. Balls aren't perfect. You have to make tough catches sometimes. Hell, these guys make routine catches look difficult.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

and he keeps doing it.

Comment

According to Bill Barnwell of Grantland, two, off the hands of Droptimus Prime. If you give him the one where KKKooper stopped, and that's generous, that makes three. The other seven were on him. If you think about there were some PU throws.

Comment

Working...
            X