thank God Bradford isn't signed longterm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hordel View Post
    I think he's going to normalize and play a little better.

But yeah, thank god he didn't get an extension based on preseason play.
    I think probably he will play better after the bye
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

And after paying a lot for a more straight ahead runner. I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Giving up the 2 is what infuriated me. It did when The trade came out and still ticks me off.

However, a 2nd round pick in the hands of the Eagles is like a nice pair of tits in the hands of a Rutger's man.

(God I love that)
        Actually, 2nd rounders have been pretty good for the Eagles lately. Rowe looks ok, Matthews is a good player. Ertz is good. Curry is good. Kendricks. I think Jaiquawn Jarrett was the last disaster pick and he's decent now too.
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning make their receivers look better than they are. At some point, you just have to accept Samantha is just an average quarterback.

Comment

Sam just isn't very accurate

I was not a fan of the trade, as I have never seen him as a Super Bowl QB. but I did think Sam was more accurate than he has showed to date.

Hopefully, He gets more accurate with time. Accurate QBs throw passes 2 feet in front of the receiver consistently on crossing patterns. Sam rarely does that.
            ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Rowe looks like a rookie

Ertz is the biggest tease of all time. He needs to get his fucking shit together at some point as of now I'd say he is nowhere close in production time here he was drafted.

He needs to get his fucking shit together at some point as of now I'd say he is nowhere near where he was drafted.

Matthews looks like a goddamn chump this year and his hands are fucking horrible.

Curry barely plays. I disagree that he's been a good second round pick in light of the way he's being used here.

Kendrix is good but they want to ship his ass out of here because he's always hurt. If you can't stay on the field what good are you?
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 10-29-2015, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Eskin reported that the Iggs apparently offered Sammy 18 million a year for FOUR years in the off season. Puke.

Comment

Working...
                X