No announcement yet.

Bradford Turned Down 4 Years $72 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see a story here. It was reported at the time they were in negotiations. There must have been some numbers floating around.

4 year, 72M doesn't mean much without knowing the guarantee and breakout by year.

The known fact is Kelly evaluated Bradford as a top-tier QB. That looks bad enough right now.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

actually I do

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      I guess you've never dealt with lawyers. You of all people might use the word Clintonian.

The Eagles never made me such an offer. Is that so hard to say?
      Frankly this doesn't even pass the red face test of a politician.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Stop stalking me

Stick to your expertise - cock
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

SHITFORD SAID THAT OFFER MUST HAVE GOTTEN LOST IN THE MAIL. HE NEVER GOT IT. BURGER KING STRIKES OUT AGAIN.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I once had a client (lender) ask me a question by email. I responded to him by email. The client forwarded my email to the other side (borrower) saying "my lawyer says you're wrong. See?"

I got right about email that day. I don't even email shit that I don't want discovered to the lawyers of my own firm.

Comment

Fair enough!
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Is Stafford a viable option or am I just being a cunt?

Comment

RG Knee, Kap, Stafford. Why are talking about other teams washouts? What about Thad Lewis? Chip picked him because he's smart. He went to Duke. We're good there.

Comment

Working...
                  X