"A Real Leader"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A Real Leader"

This Guy is the scum of the earth. And so is any team that would employ such a 'man'.

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-...aul-1739117634

Get him and anyone else who thinks putting hands on a woman is ok out of the league.

He did this, was suspended for a year and then came back making jokes about another player's wife. The guy has no remorse and hasn't learned shit. Tell him he can't ever play again and maybe, just maybe (doubtful) he'll seek the help he needs before he inevitably kills someone.

Comment

I hope he ruptures his achilles on Sunday night.

Comment

Plenty of content for IG's post in there. What a piece of shit human being and organization.

Comment

Even for Dallas this is incredible. "America's Team."
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The NFL fined William Gay (whose mother was shot and killed by her second husband) for wearing purple spikes in honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Fuck this league.

Comment

The league's a joke. I watched the Bulls-OKC game last night instead of Thurs night football.

Comment

"I can't talk about what kind of man he is, but he is a heck of a football player." I heard these disgusting words out of Aikman's mouth last week.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He makes me like Coach Dez.

Comment

Sickening

Comment

Hardy

Yeah it's bad karma to wish injury on an opposing player, but I hope he gets hit by a bus.
                      Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
                      www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

From a Deadspin commenter:

hercules q. einstein
                        Daniel Roberts
                        11/06/15 1:34pm

I went to college with Jerry Jones’ son (Jerry Jones Jr.), and he was well-known as an asshole who beat up his girlfriend. Doesn’t surprise me that his dad would stick his head in the sand about this.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          The league's a joke. I watched the Bulls-OKC game last night instead of Thurs night football.
                          We are guilty of promoting their shit by watching their product, going to their games and buying their crap. It's an addiction unfortunately. One that I have been weening myself off of at least. I won't see you guys at the gayte this year, I sold my single a couple weeks ago. Hopefully we can do a sickers or phills gayte this year that I'll actually go to. Between the corruption, the crooked officiating, the ass backwards policies on its players and Goodell himself, I'm about done.

Comment

Yeah, I hear you. I don't think I'll ever stop watching the NFL. Sixers gayte would be awesome. Would definitely try to get to that.

Comment

I'm right there with you on this Leff

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
                              We are guilty of promoting their shit by watching their product, going to their games and buying their crap. It's an addiction unfortunately. One that I have been weening myself off of at least. I won't see you guys at the gayte this year, I sold my single a couple weeks ago. Hopefully we can do a sickers or phills gayte this year that I'll actually go to. Between the corruption, the crooked officiating, the ass backwards policies on its players and Goodell himself, I'm about done.
                              I'm pretty much sick of all the same shit. I watch, but I hardly care like I once did.
                              Last edited by Overbrook; 11-06-2015, 04:21 PM.
                              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X