No announcement yet.

"A Real Leader"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to really feel sick, click on the link to the Cowboys message board that someone posted in the Deadspin comments. The amount of people defending Hardy outweighs those appalled by his actions.

Comment

Think he plays Sunday? It says all you need to know about this league that there's even a question about it. But seriously, this is beyond the pale. How they can they let him anywhere near the nationally televised Sunday Night game two days after this?

Comment

holy shit

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        If you want to really feel sick, click on the link to the Cowboys message board that someone posted in the Deadspin comments. The amount of people defending Hardy outweighs those appalled by his actions.
        the vomit factor is intense for those guys.

It's over MoFos... He got it expunged from his record. He is guilty though... Of F-ing with a gold digger/chickenhead.
        Count me among the "Not Disturbed" by the pictures. None of those pictures prove that Hardy was the one who inflicted the bruises, and they are very superficial. I've known girls who got worse bruises from rough sex they enjoyed. And I've had female relatives who got worse bruises by simply bumping into a counter top on their own.

On another note, if someone in the NFL surreptitiously took copies of the photos, then leaked them, there is going to be one ticked off judge, and someone in the NFL office might be in danger of going to jail.
        He tried. He moved her things out of his place, and cut her off. SHE was the one trespassing, not him. SHE was the one who refused to leave.
        and it goes on. That is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by D Leff View Post
          We are guilty of promoting their shit by watching their product, going to their games and buying their crap. It's an addiction unfortunately. One that I have been weening myself off of at least. I won't see you guys at the gayte this year, I sold my single a couple weeks ago. Hopefully we can do a sickers or phills gayte this year that I'll actually go to. Between the corruption, the crooked officiating, the ass backwards policies on its players and Goodell himself, I'm about done.
          Yep. I think I realized how much I'd lost interest in 2011 when I thought the lock-out was a nice break from the never-ending news cycle.

News about how the NFL is a fucked up mess is more interesting to me than actual games and results other than the Eagles.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
            I'm pretty much sick of all the same shit. I watch, but I hardly care like I once did.
            This is the general sentiment I hear pretty much everywhere. The only reason the league is still a license to print money is the fantasy geeks. Without that nonsense, interest flatlines.

Comment

Going to pick him up in fantasy football as everyone I touch tears something...

Comment

The players' union has made a mockery of the league. From reduced practicing turning the product to shit to the disciplinary being such a joke, the commissioner looks like an asshole no matter what he does.

They tried to suspend Hardy for 10, but "an independent arbiter" ruled against them. Fuck that.
                Last edited by Melchior; 11-06-2015, 08:39 PM.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Anyone with a daughter

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  This Guy is the scum of the earth. And so is any team that would employ such a 'man'.

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-...aul-1739117634
                  is just sick about this. And anyone without a daughter is sick about this too.
                  DB

Comment

My thoughts exactly.

I watch, but I can't call myself a hardcore fan at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                      the vomit factor is intense for those guys.

and it goes on. That is disgusting.
                      This is why everyone in America who isn't a Dallass fan hates Dallass and their knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing fanbase. Every one of the pro-Hardy people should line up to get choked by their boy so they can gain a bit of perspective.
                      Last edited by Brett27; 11-08-2015, 08:21 PM.
                      You're my boy, Blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                        The players' union has made a mockery of the league. From reduced practicing turning the product to shit to the disciplinary being such a joke, the commissioner looks like an asshole no matter what he does.

They tried to suspend Hardy for 10, but "an independent arbiter" ruled against them. Fuck that.
                        Sure, blame the players union.

I guess the owners have no responsibility.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                        X