Birdwatcher - underrated shitty poster
    Shut up stop posting - die irrevelanty
    Dan drives a van - you're a sex offender
    Jutsmy - fuck you
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

If the mods nuke this they can lay down on the tracks

Comment

Lets revisit Eagle Road: "An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you wouldn't be able to finish your meal."

Hours of brick and mortar can save his life. Report to the wall ER for extra shifts.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Melchoir- For coming at the King and missing.
        Ellsworth- For jinxing the Iggles every week with Fanduel threads.
        Riccardo- Basement monkeybar expert, report to wall with toolbelt.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

This is a great idea

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          Lets revisit Eagle Road: "An obese man... a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man who if you saw him on the street, you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you wouldn't be able to finish your meal."

Hours of brick and mortar can save his life. Report to the wall ER for extra shifts.
          Igglephans Se7en version. Call out everybody for their deadly sins. Gluttony is too easy.

Comment

Yes. All sins will be brought out into the open.

Comment

After much encouragement from one the main betas, I've decided to post again...the case against me for going to the wall was strong and I'm here to attempt to counteract it...I know Trump might require me to go through a lot to prove I belong on the right side of the wall, but I'm here to do whatever is necessary...I await The Donald's judgement

Comment

Worst comeback ever. Report to the wall

Comment

McCarthy- This is a man who dedicated his life to making money by lying with every breath that he could muster to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets! Once the wall is higher than four feet, your work is complete.

Comment

I'll start

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                    Yes. All sins will be brought out into the open.
                    Lust: Drama Queen (men obviously)
                    Wrath: TD Bag (foam comes out of his mouth)

Help me out...

Comment

Gluttony - eagle road

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                        Gluttony - eagle road
                        We already covered that, genius.

Comment

Nuking threads is so beta and tracks worthy

Comment

I like the "all time clown" comment
                            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Charles (4-5) Kelly - Trump hates losers. Fired.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X