Second trump deportation squad- nuke proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see what you did there.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I guarantee you that I would be the last one left here by Trump.

Comment

This is true and the whole wall concept provides a bit of an impedement to us vertically challenged folk. The flip side is I've met and worked with so many shady individuals that I'm confident I'll arrange my way back northward. At which point I'll come for you like steroid biker Hulk Hogan.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I'll be ready. I'm a master at throat punches and the figure four leg-lock.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hey, It's all respect brother. I just have to figure out how to explain to my son that I killed "Uncle W." He loves that jersey.

Comment

You have the cutest kids. When little man gets older, I'll have to send him some of my jerseys. I don't even wear them anymore. I have a few that are still in the plastic.

Comment

IG- For not posting pics of Asian Resbians on a regular basis
                Sellen- For not sending me nude pics
                Chatham Books- The wall workers need mittens. Construction doesn't stop during the winter months.

Comment

Too much love in this thread

I liked the first thread better. I don't know why it was modded!

Comment

Ah thanks bro. Your girls are adorable. Thankfully my son seems to have my wife's genes so he may be of at least average height.

Comment

You are correct. McCarthy played me.

I won't slip again.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                        Dim bulb - too many mindless blog posts
                        bwahaha, that blog is just awful.

Actual Trump quote

"written by a moron, really boring. Writer has the mind of a very dumb and backward child"
                        Last edited by tjl88; 11-21-2015, 09:52 PM.
                        It IS About Me Asshole
                        -----------------------
                        Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                          Denial is a sad state. Goodbye
                          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

In your shtick I suppose. In reality nope.

Comment

The only time I'll be down at that wall is if your momma 'aint walkin' it enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                                I bet I could give you a run for your money. I understand being included because I'm a skins fan and a "terrible poster" but in reality, there's an ironic sort of humor to my inclusion which 91 isn't aware of.

Comment

Working...
                                X