No announcement yet.

O-H-I-O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could go on about the way he left Florida but his recent handling of his QBs DUI speaks volumes about the type of person and coach he is.

Inb4 jimbo Fischer and rape and stuff
    Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-22-2015, 10:31 AM.

Comment

A little off-topic....

As a WVU fan I think Oklahoma has been very fortunate since they faced Baylor and TCU's backup QB's and they still barely won. Baylor is disliked by almost every school in the conference since Briles rubs people the wrong way. That being said, their attack was devastating since their #1 QB could throw and run and his fake handoffs were a thing of beauty. They haven't been the same since he was lost for the year. I would've loved to seen how their attack fared against Bama and/or Clemson because they were lethal.

Comment

Oh, please

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
        I could go on about the way he left Florida but his recent handling of his QBs DUI speaks volumes about the type of person and coach he is.

Inb4 jimbo Fischer and rape and stuff
        Spare me the morality lesson. How much shit did Bobby Bowden overlook when he was coach at Florida State ? Does Urban Meyer have any vacated wins ? He suspended JT Barrett for a game. Oh wait, you wanted him suspended for the rest of the season, because that's what Jimbo would have done, right ? Suspended his star for the rest of the season. You can't find one coach in college football that would have done anything different than what Urban Meyer did. This stance that somehow Urban Meyer has done things that other college coaches haven't done is a load of crap.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

No morality lesson here, just my opinion on a guy who acts like he holds himself and his program to a higher standard but folds when it comes down to his star QB getting arrested for a DUI.

Just because you or urban doesn't think driving a motor vehicle while intoxicated is a big deal doesn't mean it isn't.

Edit to add i get it every major college program has black eyes
          Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-22-2015, 11:32 AM.

Comment

How did he fold ?

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
            No morality lesson here, just my opinion on a guy who acts like he holds himself and his program to a higher standard but folds when it comes down to his star QB getting arrested for a DUI.

Just because you or urban doesn't think driving a motor vehicle while intoxicated is a big deal doesn't mean it isn't.

Edit to add i get it every major college program has black eyes
            Folding would have been either doing nothing, or maybe suspending him for a quarter. You won't find any coach in college football, from Saban to Jimbo to Kirk Ferentz that would have suspended his star QB for any more than one game in that situation, and no one thinks a DUI is okay.
            Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 11-22-2015, 12:04 PM.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
            X