Chip swallowed his pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    It isn't necessarily about beating the defense to the sidelines. It's about being able to read the cut up inside and take it, which McCoy can do and Ryan Mathews can do but Murray is really poor at.
    No Arguement. But it's a sad waste to bring in a talent like Murray and not create a scheme for him to succeed. Asking every RB to run the same plays without consideration for what they are best at doing, is not good coaching.

Right now , Murrary is next to useless on a team that hasn't scored 3 offensive TDs in way too many games. They need him on a team with these QBs.

Comment

Perhaps. Many of us were hoping that the McCoy-to-Murray change signaled more of an interest in running up the middle, rather than using the stretch-and-go scheme. Unfortunately that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm not thrilled to be rooting for an ex cockroach, but it's no worse than rooting for a local guy with questionable character.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
        Perhaps. Many of us were hoping that the McCoy-to-Murray change signaled more of an interest in running up the middle, rather than using the stretch-and-go scheme. Unfortunately that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm not thrilled to be rooting for an ex cockroach, but it's no worse than rooting for a local guy with questionable character.
        I saw 15M dead money to cut Murray after this season. Wonder if that's accurate?
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

it is. gotta wait until after next
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Figured we would be stuck with him for at least 2 years, that blows.
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, someone will talk sense to Chip and he'll figure out how to leverage Murray properly.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
                Murray is a good RB...it's not him it's the shotgun every single play. Put the QB under center he's back to himself.
                His average per rush is the same when the QB is under center and out of the shotgun

Comment

He's fucin slow as Shit

and not some Post gate shit! more Like I ate 3 extra Cheese Pizzas shit!

slow slow slow,,, and he's a Roach!
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Impolite.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Roach Murray is like Rocky in RockyIII. He is paid, went Hollywood, doesn't run hard anymore. The other backs are still hungry, they want a rushing title.

"Hey woman, why don't you come to my apartment and I show you what a real man is"!
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X