Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    Go lay down on the beltway
    How much do you guys pay for parking now? Stepford fans.

Comment

Says they guy...

...whose fans paid to watch training camp. And I pay zero to park. I walk in from the street. Which Foreskinners cannot do.

Stepford Douche
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Here's the deal douche

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
        You're here and not vice versa. You try to play nice in the sandbox all the time and why? No one wants you here and you add zero value you NFC east foreskin rival fuck.

Stepford? How? And IG is right, I don't pay either because our stadium is easily accessible from our wonderful city. Can you say the same?

If you were worth my time I would find that picture of your stadium at start of 3rd 80% empty after djacc called you a loyal fanbase. Please leave
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

This guy has pretty much revealed himself as a troll

Once you attack our fans on here as a Foreskinner is over in my mind. Felt that way about this guy for a long time but this should make it clear to all.
          Last edited by Irish George; 12-09-2015, 12:26 PM.
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
            TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I NOTICED ON FEDEX FIELD SITE IT'S 57.50 TO PARK. THAT WOULD BE 17.50 MORE THAN PHILLY.

AM I WRONG?
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

How much do you pay to get stabbed?
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Tailgating kinds sucks there, too. You need a permit (little or no cash parking) and you are restricted to a single parking space if you don't want to be relegated to the wayback area.
                Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 12-10-2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  Once you attack our fans on here as a Foreskinner is over in my mind. Felt that way about this guy for a long time but this should make it clear to all.
                  Oh please. I'm generally friendly but I'm willing to trade shots here and there if you have no interest in any other discussion.

When I go to games, I walk in too. It isn't nearly as accessible, but it's maybe a one mile walk from the Metro. I can manage that.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                  TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I NOTICED ON FEDEX FIELD SITE IT'S 57.50 TO PARK. THAT WOULD BE 17.50 MORE THAN PHILLY.

AM I WRONG?
                  You aren't wrong, but how much it costs at FedEx isn't the point. I distinctly recall being called a Stepford fan back when it cost $35 per game to park at FedEx, because we were willing to accept those prices, etc. So based on the opinion of people on this board, paying that much makes you a Stepford fan, $35 must be the line, at minimum. Well, now you guys (those who drive) are paying more than that, $40. Based on the logic of folks here, that makes Philly fans Stepford's too.

I'm frankly not even sure why that would cause a stir, I'm just connecting dots here.

Comment

bullshit

how many Foreskinners actually do that? You certainly cant drive to it outside the parking lots as you can the Linc. Dont try to sell that weak cheese here, Foreskinner.
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

What he ought to do after he gets off the metro is lay down in front of it. I cannot believe this kumbaya mother fucker still trolls here
                      Last edited by 91EaglesD; 12-11-2015, 09:34 AM.
                      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
                      X