Perfect for Two Gaps shy bladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
    Those cakes and rubber pads they put in the urinals creates a lot of blow-back that goes all over your pants. Ever see what it does to the painted metal partitions? It looks like someone threw sulfuric acid on there.
    https://worksthatwork.com/1/urinal-fly

‘Guys are simple-minded and love to play with their urine stream, so you put something in the toilet bowl and they’ll aim at that,’ says Reichardt. ‘It could be anything. I’ve seen a golf flag, a bee, a little tree. It just happens that at Schiphol Airport it’s a fly.’

Comment

Comment

Hey man

What's it like to win a Super Bowl? That must be f*ckin' AWESOME!

Comment

Pack West came to my book gig in San Diego

That was a highlight of my year to meet him and gratifying he took time out from his Sunday to come to it.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Home or away

I doubt the Klan would wear black, blood red probably would be the road togs.
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Hey you popping in Sunday? Have not seen you in awhile.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Unlikely but not impossible

Deff will be there for Foeskinz and possibly Cruds
                May 7, 2010

Comment

skinz on Sat night after Christmas is already shaping up like a four loko gayte
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    That was a highlight of my year to meet him and gratifying he took time out from his Sunday to come to it.

Thx and it was great to meet ya. Your board brothers would have been proud of you that day.
                    Signing books like Mr. Big Time and his "handlers" come up and announce:

"its time to go sir, on to your next appearance Mr. IG"

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                      https://worksthatwork.com/1/urinal-fly

‘Guys are simple-minded and love to play with their urine stream, so you put something in the toilet bowl and they’ll aim at that,’ says Reichardt. ‘It could be anything. I’ve seen a golf flag, a bee, a little tree. It just happens that at Schiphol Airport it’s a fly.’
                      IRONPIGS, COCA COLA PARK IN ALLENTOWN HAS VIDEO GAMES AT PISSER. SOME ARE SNOW MOBILES GOING BACK AND FORTH AROUND PENQUINS ETC.

STANDING THERE WAVING YOUR DICK BACK AND FORTH MAKING A SNOWMOBILE GO LEFT OR RIGHT.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

that's awesome

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                        IRONPIGS, COCA COLA PARK IN ALLENTOWN HAS VIDEO GAMES AT PISSER. SOME ARE SNOW MOBILES GOING BACK AND FORTH AROUND PENQUINS ETC.

STANDING THERE WAVING YOUR DICK BACK AND FORTH MAKING A SNOWMOBILE GO LEFT OR RIGHT.
                        what if you sit down to pee like Jeff Lurie?
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                        X