X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it doesn't help me.

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
    Hey Overbrook...

If it helps, the new Star Wars movie is done by the same guy that did the reboots of Star Trek, which I thought were really well done.
    I hope it helps all those that go to see the movie. I have no interest at all in anything Star Wars.

I'm not saying the movie will be bad, only that it's not for me. I hope those looking forward to it have an enjoyable experience.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I thought it interesting they showed the trailer to Star Trek Beyond which Abrams also directed. It looks very good. George Lucas revealed that this was the only Star Wars Abrams was directing.

I realize that not everyone likes this franchise or scifi for that matter. And I thought the first 2 prequels were terrible. I only saw the last one to find out how Skywalker became Vader.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        TERRIFIC!!! Went to a midnight showing.
        New Rocky (Creed) > New Star Wars
        Last edited by rothdawg; 12-17-2015, 05:13 PM.

Comment

and a pic of Carrie Fisher spray painted on that cum stained

sheet he hung on the wall for the projector during the Super Bowl that now hangs on his bathroom ceiling.

Oooooh carrie...nnggh goddzzzz
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

They did more coke than Bethlehem Steel
            Last edited by Loki; 12-17-2015, 06:32 PM.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Abrams didn't direct Star Trek Beyond

I thought it interesting they showed the trailer to Star Trek Beyond which Abrams also directed. It looks very good. George Lucas revealed that this was the only Star Wars Abrams was directing.

I realize that not everyone likes this franchise or scifi for that matter. And I thought the first 2 prequels were terrible. I only saw the last one to find out how Skywalker became Vader.
              It's actually directed by Justin Lin, who is known for his work on the fast and the furious films.

Comment

TERRIFIC!!! Went to a midnight showing.
                Saw it last night. AWESOME. If you don't like Star Wars I doubt this will change your mind, but if you do, you'll have a great time.

Comment

I'd just like to pause here

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                  They did more coke than Bethlehem Steel
                  To acknowledge a Bethlehem Steel joke. And a knowledgeable one at that. What's next? Lehighton jokes? (Except for the obvious Lehighton joke.)
                  DB

Comment

Good Gawd, is that KG behind them in the black overcoat?

Comment

The CGI certainly looks much better in the trailers I've seen compared to any of the prequels. The CGI quality in the prequels were spotty and the storylines left me bored much of the time. Like OB, I totally conked out in the theater during the second one because it was so damn boring.

For me, The Empire Strikes Back was far and away the best of the bunch since Yoda and his wacky speech pattern were introduced not to mention the most famous line of the franchise came out at the conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X