Good college hoops today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
    You're as bad as a cockroach. I've never seen you post here before. Now you knock off big, bad Illinois State and come out of the woodwork? Get lost, the hawk dies every year and so should your embarrassment of a coach
    I don't like Phil, but he's no less of an embarrassment than Dunphy at this point.

Comment

Dunphy is a disaster. His refusal to give his frosh minutes (best players and actually play his scheme) is inexcusable
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        Love it. Puke is so overated.
        That's what happens when you kick your best player off the team.

Sheed is already paying dividends.
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

another board retard chimes in
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
            Dunphy is a disaster. His refusal to give his frosh minutes (best players and actually play his scheme) is inexcusable
            Meanwhile, the Hawks just improved to 9-2 with a 79-62 victory against Virginia Tech. Miles went Beast Mode with 36 points and 15 rebounds.
            Last edited by 06hawkalum; 12-22-2015, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Really? I can hardly stand to watch IU. They don't play defense. It's embarrassing.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

who fucking cares

...about Vagina Tech? in the only game that meant anything, the St. Blows didn't belong on the same court with Villafolda. Embarrassing performance.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  ...about Vagina Tech? in the only game that meant anything, the St. Blows didn't belong on the same court with Villafolda. Embarrassing performance.
                  They are a totally different team now. I think they will win out and finish in the Top 15.

Comment

Not that it matters, but they'll lose to GW.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                      Not that it matters, but they'll lose to GW.
                      I don't know about that. I see a lot of parralels with the '96-'97 team. That year Xavier was supposedly the class of the A-10 but the Hawks blew them out of the water by the time they faced them in February.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                        I don't know about that. I see a lot of parralels with the '96-'97 team. That year Xavier was supposedly the class of the A-10 but the Hawks blew them out of the water by the time they faced them in February.
                        I see a lot of parallels to the '76 Indiana team, myself. Phil is a genius!

Comment

On fire.

Comment

what do you want to bet on that top 15 prediction

They are a totally different team now. I think they will win out and finish in the Top 15.
                            back up your mouth. If they finish in the top 15 I will put up a St. Blows logo avatar for a month.
                            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

I agree. Delonte probably also fucked this kid's mom. That's the only parallel I see.
                              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

This is a joke right? Again, I'm a Hawks fan but you must be smoking some crazy stuff to think this team is a Top 15 team. They will not even sniff Top 25.

Comment

Working...
                                X