Peterson says they knew the plays.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson says they knew the plays.

Just saw on twitter. Says once the game settled and they could look at the formations, they knew what was coming. Isn't the first time this has been said by the opposing team.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

This is truly fucked ... Mark Schlereth has been calling Kelly not even HS Harry but Pop Warner Harry for his scheme ... and they sure as shit looked like they knew what was coming on 4th and one last night.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Even Magyar Geo Prez knows what's coming

Comment

They know what play is coming, but....its run at a fast tempo so that knowledge is neutralized.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          They know what play is coming, but....its run at a fast tempo so that knowledge is neutralized.
          How much kool aid can one person drink?

Comment

How much cum can CoCkaroachPete guzzle?
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You sure got a pretty mouth.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                This is truly fucked ... Mark Schlereth has been calling Kelly not even HS Harry but Pop Warner Harry for his scheme ... and they sure as shit looked like they knew what was coming on 4th and one last night.
                This gets back to what we were talking about on the long ride home last night.

If execution trumps scheme, it shouldn't matter if you told the opposition what you were trying to do on every play.

Maybe scheme does matter because you can't depend on every player executing better than the opponent on every play.

Hell, I'd say with the current Eagles you can't depend on ANY player than the opponent on ANY play.

Long gone are the days of Troy Vincent, Brian Dawkins, Jeremiah Trotter, Tra Thomas, etc.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  Plus, culture beats scheme
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Bwahahahahaha

Comment

Even if you had those players, why wouldn't you want the other team to be unsure about what you are going to run?

It's ridiculous to minimize that concept.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What is truly depressing is this franchise appears much closer to a complete rebuild than a title contender. This is a weak 53 from top to bottom compared to the rest of the league

Awful at OL, Wr, Lb, CB.

As I enter my mid 40's I'm starting to really think we may never see a super bowl in some of our lifetimes.

Merry new year!!!

Comment

What is it with this franchise and WR's? In the last 10 years we've only had two game-changer type WR's - TO and DJax. And even DJax doesn't necessarily fit in the same category as TO. I don't get it. Teams like Pittsburgh and Arizona draft so many good wideouts they don't even know what to do with them all. We can't even hit on one and when we do we let him walk away for nothing because we don't like his friends. The next closest thing was Maclin and we let him jet, too.
                          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The full quote is this:

"Well, you know with Philly, whatever they run in the first 15 plays, they are kind of going to keep running those same plays," Arizona cornerback Patrick Peterson said. "Out of those first 15 plays, when the game actually settles down, then we can scan and look at the formation and [know] what they are going to do."
                            15 plays. That's what Kelly brings to his game plan. This is High School stuff. The veterans in the locker room know Kelly doesn't belong in the NFL. Those last two wins saved Kelly his job. Too bad for you guys.

Comment

"Too bad for you guys"? Bwaaaaa

Seriously, what are you doing here?
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X