Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    The full quote is this:

15 plays. That's what Kelly brings to his game plan. This is High School stuff. The veterans in the locker room know Kelly doesn't belong in the NFL. Those last two wins saved Kelly his job. Too bad for you guys.
    The Cunt
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      Even if you had those players, why wouldn't you want the other team to be unsure about what you are going to run?

It's ridiculous to minimize that concept.
      Exactly. Chip is obsessed with indirect cultural advantages like smoothies and bed times. But he doesn't appear to care much about the direct advantages of unpredictable play - calling.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

He's waiting for a team to come to LA. That's been his plan all along. This provides an out for him. He's obviously not an Eagles fan anymore. He'll blame Kelly and whatever else, but the fact is, the Eagles - Philadelphia really - no longer fits in his self-narrative of Ref the enlightened, California liberal. That's why he insults us and disassociates from us. He's been doing that for years. I'm surprised he's allowed to stay, honestly.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          What is truly depressing is this franchise appears much closer to a complete rebuild than a title contender.
          Another off-season like last year and the Eagles will be worse off than when FF left.

Comment

That's what is really messed up. Kelly actually succeeded with a pretty bad team early on. He went 20-12 with a team that had gone 12-20 under Reid the last two years. That's pretty good. Whatever their relationship with him, DJax and McCoy didn't want to leave Philadelphia. Kelly the GM took it from bad to worse, at least on the offensive end. It's like he's his own worst enemy.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I could totally see them signing Bradford long term and watching him go down for the season in the first game of the year.

Comment

Yes it is puzzling why such a troll remains here

without getting "designated jagoff". If anyone fits the bill, it's him.

Pretty sad that someone would actually be crushed if by some miracle the iggles won a superbowl
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You make Anthony look like...

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    Just saw on twitter. Says once the game settled and they could look at the formations, they knew what was coming. Isn't the first time this has been said by the opposing team.
                    They all say this after the game is over, If that is the case how did the Eagles score 17. Fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                      They all say this after the game is over, If that is the case how did the Eagles score 17. Fuck him.
                      Yea man 17 points including a garbage time broken coverage TD to Matthews, we really showed him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                        17 points doesn't win you many games. I don't think it's won Chip any with the Eagles.

Peterson had no reason to make that up.

Comment

Working...
                        X