If you could only keep one but HAD to keep one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    There is no reason to pay Bradford 25M next year. There will be no Super Bowl. He's not the missing piece. You can replace him for a fraction of that and use the money elsewhere.

Fortunately this is totally hypothetical and both Bradford and Kelly could go.
    I don't disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      There is no reason to pay Bradford 25M next year. There will be no Super Bowl. He's not the missing piece. You can replace him for a fraction of that and use the money elsewhere.

Fortunately this is totally hypothetical and both Bradford and Kelly could go.
      Well if chip and bradford both go then this becomes a completenrebuild with a new coach and a rookie qb. I dont know if thats the move.

It really boils down to either regrouping with a new coach that you pair with Badford or keeping Kelly and bringing in a QB who can actually run his offense properly, like CKap.

The reason I asked the question is because, to me, both those options are preferable to a complete rebuild or returning next season with the same ineffective duo. although my dislike of Bradford and distaste for Kelly makes the decision difficult.

I guess Id go with Keeping Kelly undker the condition that he goes in a different direction at QB (and strip him of GM duties). And if he doesnt want to go for that Id force him to quit so I get out from under his contract then Id franchise Badford and bring in a defensive minded coach who wants to run a ground and pound game with the overpaid cockroach.

There are some solutions here if only the owner owned a pair of big boy pants. But he doesnt and I fear that next season both these guys are back and getting their asses handed to them by the dreck of the league, once again.
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
        The reason I asked the question is because, to me, both those options are preferable to a complete rebuild or returning next season with the same ineffective duo. although my dislike of Bradford and distaste for Kelly makes the decision difficult.
        I think a complete rebuild is inevitable. Better to use the money on rebuilding than a band-aid like Bradford. And sure can't let Kelly keep making bad GM decisions. I think he walks if they take that away from him.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

[QUOTE=J_Cuz31;1839565]Well if chip and bradford both go then this becomes a completenrebuild with a new coach and a rookie qb. I dont know if thats the move.[QUOTE]

Why not? What has EITHER ever shown you that shows a championship-caliber anything??

Comment

Shit the Eagles are about 18 starters from contending. Let's rebuild.

Comment

Working...
            X