X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should have included......

...."a frequent contributor to podcasts."

Comment

Recently retired, Mr. George may be found...

frequenting the many diners within driving distance of his home and expertly practicing the art of seduction with his now famous line, "I have one of those."
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Congrats on that

The pigfuckers should have inducted Red when he was still alive.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Hater

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
          ...."a frequent contributor to podcasts."
          nm
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I want Red in the HOF just so Bob Cousy can meet you at Red's HOF induction and ask you "aren't you the gay son Red never talked about?"
            Last edited by RSE; 12-22-2015, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

When he gets in I see an induction speech in your future!

way to go IG

Comment

Bwahahahahahaha!

Just f*cking with you, dude! I love it! Keep up the good work!

Comment

bwaha!

I actually have written for a couple of sports and news websites, but this is the God's honest truth: Igglephans really helped my writing. No room for writer's block here, the shit flies fast and nasty. Faster than any newsroom or website deadline.

You also have to articulate your position clearly and back it up with examples, links, attribution etc. if you want to be credible on this site. I honestly believe posting here over the years has helped in that regard!
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

NEVER HAPPEN WITHOUT YOU. YOU GOTTA FEEL GREAT.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It's all good, brother

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                        Just f*cking with you, dude! I love it! Keep up the good work!
                        I know you're just bustin balls
                        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                        X