No announcement yet.

The way I see it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91D is the example I used because its the most current example of what I'm talking about. I'm sure he can cook his own beef.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I certainly can. What a novel concept that is, too.
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        There has been and will always be a division between the old school charter members and the newer breed of posters. An unspoken rule is that the newer breed can not speak out against the charter members aka "call them out". So if a newer breed poster like 91D calls out a charter member even a chump like Anthony, shit hits the fan, even though Ant needs his ass handed to him.
        while I agree with 90% of this Anthony I believe is the exception that proves the rule. I have seen posters new and old rip into him and nobody comes to his defense.

Comment

Working...
        X