Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only player on Cleveland's defense

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    Davis has never sniffed 15th,,sickening.
    That I guess you could consider elite would be Joe Haden, but I'm of the opinion that Joe Haden is far from elite, and is just a good CB. Elite CB's don't get burned as much as Joe Haden does.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

maybe he needed safety help?

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      That I guess you could consider elite would be Joe Haden, but I'm of the opinion that Joe Haden is far from elite, and is just a good CB. Elite CB's don't get burned as much as Joe Haden does.
      #asomugha

Comment

ANYBODY

Davis has NEVER been even close to top half of the league as a D Coordinator. If we are average to above average as a defense this team wins at least 3 more games even with this abysmal offense. Pettine would be a huge upgrade. I hated the initial hire of Davis and he's never done anything to change that thought?

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
          Looks Iike he will be out in Cleveland.
          Maybe their next head coach can take over special teams in a few years and the Eagles will have a trifecta.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

See? Chip had to go at this point.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
            X