RUBE: Hugh Jackson top of the list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
    No I don't watch football, your a moron. I have been involved with and been watching over 40 years. I like Sean Payton, Sean McDermott, Jon Gruden, John Harbaugh (who may be fired).. So you would rather have Hugh instead of one of them. Now who does not know football..
    Don't want Harbaugh, Gruden or Payton. What coach in history has won a super bowl with one team then went to another team and won? Answer is none.
    Give me a top OC or DC in the league now who is hungry to prove he is a HC.

Comment

Obviously you don't

Well he had a job in Oakland and stunk
      Throwing out every single head coach whom may or may not be fired doesn't exactly showcase football knowledge and "involvement".

The job he did in Oakland was outstanding, in 2011 he took an offense that went 5-11 the year prior and transformed them to 8-8, scoring a franchise record 59 points in a single game. Then taking over as a head coach a season later with an even more depleted roster, he again went 8-8. After being fired the Raiders then went back to there losing ways going 4-12. As a coordinator for the Bengals he's done an outstanding job with the offense and up until his injury, Andy Daltons name was in the MVP list.

I would love him to be our next head coach. Having said that, I would also be happy with Sean McDermott, he's come a long way since getting shit canned by Reid.

But then again, what do I know, I was ready to throw a parade win the organization hired Winnie the pooh

Comment

involved with football...

that ended when Jerry got popped for playing with little boys, hmm?
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Sorry mister perfect
          Who the hell types "mister perfect"?!

Mr. Perfect? What's really going on here? Also, what exactly are you the godfather of? The godfather of football involvement? The godfather of the bored? Or perhaps this is the reanimated corpse of the godfather of soul himself; James Brown!

Comment

We'd get a lot of mileage out of Huge Jagoff

Comment

Hahah

Just reading Brian Bustick could be a possibility
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

charges against whom? That was chip. Correct me if I'm wrong....
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

hehehe ... that's almost worth having them hire him.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Pretty sure he went 8-0 in the division and 0-8 outside of the division that year. Not my first choice, but Ill be ok with him
                    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Working...
                    X