No announcement yet.

After seeing Rodgers and Brady yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right. And Simon went to Indy. Bulked up and looked like the StaPuft Marshmallow man in the white uni.
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The McMahon stuff has gotten boring to me. But I'm a dullard.

Comment

Fuck Cam Newton
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Now this is some interesting fucking thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            Cosmo, they can't win anything with Bradford. It's time to move on. What does being somewhat competitive accomplish? Who cares if this sucks? How long did it take McNabb to turn it around? My god. Enough is enough. Let the QB fall in this team's lap if they can't evaluate talent. Fuck.
            This team will fuck up tanking.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
              Yes. Matt Cassel, Jared Allen and Corey Williams were all given the franchise tag and then traded.
              Yeah, New England got a second rounder for Cassell. That means the Eagles should get at least a second rounder for Bradford. In fact, as much as I detest Howie Roseman he actually tends to get good value making trades. So if he does his job properly Chip's biggest gamble may have actually paid off.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

What if he signs immediately? Not saying he would at all, just asking.
                On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'm not Cap-Man but I think that's the gamble ... you're stuck with him for a year at the franchise price if you can't find a taker.

I think what you're hoping is that another team (or teams) would have signed him as an FA anyway, so someone will give him a similar long term deal in a trade and you can get something for him.

Comment

Would be nice to get that 2nd rounder back at least.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      I'm not Cap-Man but I think that's the gamble ... you're stuck with him for a year at the franchise price if you can't find a taker.

I think what you're hoping is that another team (or teams) would have signed him as an FA anyway, so someone will give him a similar long term deal in a trade and you can get something for him.
                      That's exactly what I'm thinking. Having a playoff team without a QB in Houston makes it a good calculated risk. There's a definite market for Bradford. If another team (maybe the 49ers and/or the Jets) gets involved, then it gets really interesting.

Worse case scenario, you end up keeping Sam and make a run at winning a weak division. The fact that the Eagles are sitting on the fence between rebuilding and competing now actually gives them some leverage here (you can't assume they'll remove the tag and try to wait them out). It's as perfect a set of circumstances as I've seen to attempt a tag and trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                        Cosmo, they can't win anything with Bradford. It's time to move on. What does being somewhat competitive accomplish? Who cares if this sucks? How long did it take McNabb to turn it around? My god. Enough is enough. Let the QB fall in this team's lap if they can't evaluate talent. Fuck.
                        Melchior=Cosmo? Is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                          The McMahon stuff has gotten boring to me. But I'm a dullard.
                          Conspiracy theories get old
                          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                            Melchior=Cosmo? Is this true?
                            Jesus Christ. This is like the 5th retired poster I've been accused of being.
                            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Cap-man...protector of the Lurie-man...ah ah ah OOH
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X