No announcement yet.

May the Schwartz be with them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then why didn't Lurie absolve Howie of ALL the drafts?
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
      Then why didn't Lurie absolve Howie of ALL the drafts?
      I dunno. Do you see it differently?

Won't be able to absolve him of this one. Except for not having that second round pick. Dumb ass Chump.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Yeah and roseclown isn't responsible

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Not at all. But I don't think he's ever had control of a draft like he will now.

Danny Watkins was obviously a Reid pick. And no way Howie would have brought in all those chump Ducks.

He's totally accountable for this off-season. I don't see Pedey dabbling with personnel.
        For the hideous contracts you used to like to point out.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          For the hideous contracts you used to like to point out.
          Which ones? I blame him for Cooper. The Roach is on Chip.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            Hey if we are lucky we will get a gimmick Wide 9 on Defense and a gimmick Fast Tempo on Offense,,, What could be better!!!!!!
            There's nothing to indicate that Pederson intends to run a gimmick offense. And the last we saw Jim Schwartz, he was running a pretty nasty defense in Buffalo.

There's a chance that these guys might actually not suck. I'm happy for the fresh start and willing to give them a shot.

Comment

Sorry

Which ones? I blame him for Cooper. The Roach is on Chip.
              The numbers are all on Howie. Blame chip for wanting the players, blame Howie for the numbers. We've done this before.

Comment

Danny Watkins was obviously a Reid pick.
                Thats not true. Danny Watkins was the only player I can remember Roseman taking full responsibility for selecting.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Agreed. We all wanted Chip gone and we got that. Replaced with a head coach who, from a personality standpoint, is the anti-chip. I have no idea if he'll be a good head coach but I don't see any reason to dump on him until he gives me a reason on Sunday. I want him to succeed. As for Schwartz, as you said, his last defense was really good. There is some talent here on that side of the ball so let's see what he does.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                    Thats not true. Danny Watkins was the only player I can remember Roseman taking full responsibility for selecting.
                    Interesting. That guy seemed like a Reid bumpkin to me.

Well, at least give a Howie credit for taking the blame and maybe learning from it. Did okay on Lane Johnson.

“Obviously, there were things we liked about Danny Watkins. I’m
                    telling you on the evaluation I was wrong. I thought he was going to be a good player in this league. We learned a lot from it, and I think that was kind of the tipping point for us, in terms of how we were going to do things. It’s something I strongly believe in, so disappointed that didn’t work out with that player, but at the same time I think we learned a lot from it.”
                    http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...danny-watkins/

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                      There's nothing to indicate that Pederson intends to run a gimmick offense. And the last we saw Jim Schwartz, he was running a pretty nasty defense in Buffalo.

There's a chance that these guys might actually not suck. I'm happy for the fresh start and willing to give them a shot.

Sorry I have been so negative, guess I just miss the good times!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JPimBZvAV4

Comment

Working...
                      X