And So He Is Here -- Heaven Help Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Man

Give Gruden a blank check and tell him to fill in the dollar amount.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Please. I love Duce but he's not ready for OC. Fipp is staying. Shurmur vs. Pederson is a wash. Schwartz is a good hire if they get him.
      I honestly don't see Pederson as the long term solution, but he's certainly worthy of a shot. Hell, he can't do much worse. If he can at least rebuild some of the locker room cohesiveness for the next guy, all the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
        The last time I felt as pessimistic about the Eagles as I do now was that WONDERFUL 1998 season.
        So can I assume that we won't be seeing your smiling face at any gaytes next season?

Comment

Hey what's up, KG?

How you doin', man? Happy New Year.

Comment

You Never Know

Think of the joyous celebration that will follow when I just show up!

Comment

And then the sadness when the buffet is savagely consumed.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                He ran FF's offense. FF's offense did what FF's offense always does. He will continue running FF's offense.
                Maybe not. Reich actually runs a different style--more power running and vertical passing (Gilman versus Walsh). That's intriguing and I think it signals that they keep Bradford and get a real burner at wideout and run Murray the way he should be used. A real deep threat on the outside would help Agholor alot. It would also help JMatt go deep more often. And Ertz would be a monster in the middle range.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it--but it looks like the Reich hire is a better fit for the personnel (assuming we draft a wodeout or sign a fre agent.) The defense is critical though. Schwartz looks good. This looks like the ANTI-FF offense he is building.

Comment

Comment

And A Merry Christmas Back Atcha!

I've been around -- just being a little more selective about when to dispense my pearls of wisdom!

Comment

Working...
                    X