No announcement yet.

Roseman admitted he selected Marcus Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said it a while ago (you can look it up)

Chip buried Marcus Smith on the depth chart to fuck over Howie.

Comment

I saw the video of this. It wasn't a formal press conference. It looked more like he was cornered by a bunch of reporters. And he looked strange...almost defeated. He said that he took responsibility, and the reporter kept hammering away about Marcus Smith. And Howie finally caved. I didn't get any kind of nobility about what he was saying - it was all just kind of uncomfortable to see.

Comment

Howie plays Jeffy like a fiddle. Jeffy is all of a sudden looking for emotion and connection and accountability and there's Howie in the corner of the room looking all sad and shit owning up to the mucus pick and anything else that happened while he was gm.
        Last edited by Greenstealth; 01-20-2016, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Yeah, it was a strange contrast to the blowhard shit that seems to come from him.

Comment

Agreed. He stammered throughout it. Glad the reporters cornered him and made him talk.

I wouldn't go as far as to say I feel sorry for him. I don't at all after all the executions he's orchestrated at Pravda.

He's got blood all over his hands. I have zero sympathy for that guy and never will.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-20-2016, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not sorry about it...I just found it kind of uncomfortable. But then again, I wonder how much of it is orchestrated.

Comment

Looking like a trapped rat.

Comment

Working...
                X