Jeff Lurie is a worse owner than Snyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?

Because he's has some experience in the NFL? It's like RSE said, Schwartz is Schwartz until proven otherwise (or something like that).

Comment

He's a proven DC. I believe the D will flourish under him. Truly believe that.

Comment

Still have hope, huh?

Good for you. Wish I could say the same.

Comment

Me too. I like that he has HC experience too, which will benefit Doug. I'm actually becoming somewhat optimistic about the staff, including Pederson - or, at least, I'm not pessimistic.

But then Howie is picking the players so there's that. I just can't get the image of him trolling the Senior Bowl sideline with his notebook and pencil. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

He had two D's loaded with talent and yet he's on the street for a year. He was smart and selective on his way down the ladder after his HC dismissal. I'll give him that.

Comment

I wouldn't say that all of his Detroit defenses were loaded with talent. I think he did a lot with a little there in many cases. Buffalo was loaded and they performed as they should have. Actually regressed under Rex. Probably because Kiko wasn't there.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

VI Warshawski
                John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                X