No announcement yet.

You're darned tootin'...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wade, it's Jean! It's my wife!!! Ahh jeez!

Comment

Really? Randall was the man

Comment

I usually respect Chuck's opinion

Originally posted by slag View Post
        Tell it to Charles Barkley.

Here ... in case u didn't see it:

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2..._hed_have.html
        I just think people are making a big deal out of nothing. You don't want him to dance ? Stop him. Nothing he does is malicious or anything like that. Again, who wouldn't want to go to work and have as much fun as Cam does ?
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          I just think people are making a big deal out of nothing. You don't want him to dance ? Stop him. Nothing he does is malicious or anything like that. Again, who wouldn't want to go to work and have as much fun as Cam does ?
          And then when things don't go Cam's way he sticks his head in a towel and pouts. Very Donovanesque

Comment

Jesus Christ

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
            And then when things don't go Cam's way he sticks his head in a towel and pouts. Very Donovanesque
            Like a player is supposed to be happy when he's losing. If he was laughing while losing, you'd have a problem with that, too. Go drink some Metamucil and read your TV Guide, old man. Let us know when you're ready to join us in the 21st century.
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

A short celebration seems okay to me. A protracted demonstration is just unsportsmanlike showboating. I'm not sure where the line is, but while watching Netwon, I've said to myself, "that might be over the line" a few times.

And for the record...Donovanesque would be somebody who is joking and happy on the sidelines when he's losing, not pouting.

Comment

Yes. Really.

I thought that everything was constantly breaking down around him because he was always running around like a chicken with his head cut off. The quarterback needs to be primarily throwing or handing off, not primarily taking off and running. Don't ask me. Let's go to the SCOREBOARD! What the f*ck did Randall Cunningham ever accomplish as a Philadelphia Eagle? Answer: Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                  Like a player is supposed to be happy when he's losing. If he was laughing while losing, you'd have a problem with that, too. Go drink some Metamucil and read your TV Guide, old man. Let us know when you're ready to join us in the 21st century.
                  Whatever, sorry I don't enjoy Cam Newton's showboating in your face bullshit. Just play the game and keep the celebrating to a minimum. The guy just rubs me the wrong way as he does a lot of people obviously. I think it's Bush league that he's over there taking group pictures while the game is still going on. Have some sportsmanship you clown.

Comment

The heck do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      The heck do you mean?
                      He's sayin', that TruCoat, you don't get it you get oxidation problems, it'll cost you a heck of a lot more than $500.

Comment

this was supposed to be a no rough stuff type deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          this was supposed to be a no rough stuff type deal!
                          How's that Sierra working out for you?

Comment

Now we had a deal ... a deal's a deal.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Well, he never done this before. But seeing as it's special circumstances and all, he says I can knock a hundred dollars off that Trucoat.

Comment

A finders fee?! That's what, 10%??! That's not gonna do it for me, wade.

Ok, I guarantee ya your money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X