Eskin sez Eagles not Franchising Bumford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the move right here. Get a 3rd rounder from Houston for him
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

No you are not. Do you understand why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        I do feel that Bradford really played much better the last seven or eight games and is a tough son of a bitch.
        He played better than his lousy first half but nothing special. No reason to flush time or money down the Bradford drain.

Proponents of Bradford have argued that in the second half of his season, Bradford improved to level that was worthy of a long-term contract extension, showing his potential as a "franchise QB". Bradford did improve, but nowhere near that level when compared to other QB's best seven game stretches of the 2015 season

Bradford's 68.2 completion percentage was 9th best, but he attempted the 11th most passes, for the 13th most yards, giving him a below average 19th in yards per attempt. His 10 TDs in seven games limited his passer rating to 97.0, which on the surface looks fine but in reality was worse than 20 other QB's best seven game stretch. Compared to his peers over a similar sample, Bradford was mediocre at best.
        Http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...nfl-chip-kelly
        Last edited by Maniac; 02-16-2016, 02:45 PM.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I am convinced that if we sign Bradford long term he will blow out an ACL in week 1. Absolutely convinced of it.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

99.999% chance

It's a fucking lock

Comment

i'm iffy abut giving a guy going into his 7th season another chance to stay healthy. the fact that it's taken the dude this long to stay healthy is concern enough for me.

it's just like what maniac posted. bradford's stretch where he played "well" was really just par quarterback play for 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                In my opinion, no one is a better all around thrower than Cook. He has an insane release/throwing motion and he's got plenty of arm strength.

If they can trade up in to the 2nd to get Cook, I'd love it. Or pick up Hackenberg in the 3rd. He's been in a shit situation, but he's got potential.

Goff and Lynch just don't do anything for me. I'm kind of torn on Wentz. I don't know how his game will translate.
                Anyone but Hackenburg, please. Yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  I see Hack going to Houston in the 2nd, if they don't sign a FA....or trade for Bradford
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    I'm not a huge fan but he's got a pro arm and has shown the ability to run pro style passing concepts.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I'm not sure what I said I was....
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Not my first choice but I'd rather gamble on Hack than Bradford.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

They traded up to get him. Back then they had more picks than they do now and less holes to fill.

I'm for movement in general. Back, up whatever. But with a lack of ammo this year and the depth issues (and glaring issues at other key spots) they really need as many picks as they can muster this draft.
                          Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-17-2016, 08:00 AM.

Comment

The great Les Bowen wrote about the Eagles Franchise tag history and ripple effects of doing so. Results aren't pretty.

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagl...s&id=368881921

Comment

It is wholly fitting that the first Eagle to sign a franchise tender was LJ Smith, the Jagoff's Jagoff.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                                It is wholly fitting that the first Eagle to sign a franchise tender was LJ Smith, the Jagoff's Jagoff.
                                Jagoff di tutti Jagoffs
                                --------
                                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                                X