YOU write my response to this guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU write my response to this guy

So I've been looking for a dump cart on Craigslist. You know, that thing you pull behind your lawn tractor for moving mulch and dirt and sh*t like that. Anyway, I see this dude is selling a package that's a lawn tractor, dump cart, and a snow thrower that attaches to the front of the tractor. He's got it there for $1000. So I write the guy and ask, "Will you sell the dump cart separately?" He responds, "Sure, $1000 and I'll throw in the tractor and the snow thrower." So how should I respond to this guy? I'm thinking a simple, "F*ck you, j*rkoff" might be appropriate. What say you?

Ask him if he'd accept $100 minus whatever fees it costs to take tractor and snow thrower to the dump.

Comment

yeah I'd just respond with 100 bucks for the cart

yes or no
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Bwahahaha!

That's good!

Comment

Dear sir,

"Thank you for your prompt reply, but your sarcasm is extremely tacky and useless to this discussion. I will be glad to rid you of the cart for 100 American dollars. If you refuse what I consider to be a substantial offer, then I invite you to, as the kids say, eat a dick. I will await your decision."
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'd tell him no thanks. Then go to his house and destroy the tractor and snow thrower (on the dl obviously). Then wait a few days and email him back telling him that you've reconsidered and does he still have the stuff available for sale.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Dear sir, before I send a counter offer, please send photos of your wife and any daughters over the age of 18. I'm hoping to at least have a little fun for my $1000.

Comment

BWAHAHAHA! NICE! I was thinking something along the lines of...

Dear Sir,
                I would like to offer you $2500 for the entire package. I could wire the funds into your bank account. Please provide your routing number and account number and I will transfer the funds in USD. Also, since I am a non-profit organization, I'd like to send you a form that you can use for tax purposes. Please send me your social security number, name, and address.
                Sincerely,
                Dikembe Mutumbo

Comment

That'll work!

Comment

Then add a p.s.

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                    Dear Sir,
                    I would like to offer you $2500 for the entire package. I could wire the funds into your bank account. Please provide your routing number and account number and I will transfer the funds in USD. Also, since I am a non-profit organization, I'd like to send you a form that you can use for tax purposes. Please send me your social security number, name, and address.
                    Sincerely,
                    Dikembe Mutumbo
                    P.s. Who want to sex Mutombo?
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

LINK!

We should all fuck with him
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

BWAHHAHAHAAAAA

thats the ticket! We'll teach that coughsufferer to mess with Z
                        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

If you throw in a pair of tix to the Wiggles, I'll give you 750
                          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                          X