X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Chris Givens visiting today

I know very little about him (IKVLAH).

Givens

Bigtime speed with Givens, he can take the top off a defense. Had some solid seasons with Bradford before Tavon Austin made him redundant. Still fairly young. Good gamble on the right contract.
    Check out our sports blog Deep(ish) Thoughts
    www.deepishthoughts.com

Comment

Slizz believes he will fill the league's void left by Calvin Johnson.

Comment

I checked out his info, and his speed is interesting. I suppose it beats the passel of slot guys the team has had the past few years. We need somebody to open up the defense a little.

Comment

He must have been pretty good for Tavon Austin's 300-500 yards to make him expendable.

I think they'd be better off with David Givens.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post

I think they'd be better off with David Givens.
            or Robin Givens

Comment

I saw him play a lot.

He is a poor man's Mike Wallace. Can only catch deep balls. But Bradford hit him a lot when they played together.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Cheap and Available.

Comment

Yeah, this isn't the answer. This team will never reach its goal until they replace DJax. Unless you have Tom Brady or a top notch defense, you can only go so far with Jordan Matthews as your best receiver. Is DJax a free agent after this season? I guess he's getting "older" but if they haven't replaced him, I'd bring him back. He should be an Eagle.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I don't think replacing "assembling Chip Kelly Oregon U. players" with "assembling 2013 St. Louis Rams players" is a winning modus operandi.

Comment

this

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      I don't think replacing "assembling Chip Kelly Oregon U. players" with "assembling 2013 St. Louis Rams players" is a winning modus operandi.
                      sure seems to be what's happening.

Comment

Stay strong, Howlo!

Comment

I don't disagree. He probably won't make the final cuts. He is a valid deep threat, but he didn't really do anything with Flacco, who throws a very nice deep ball. I saw his average catch last year was 18.2, which suggests he still has that element to his game, though.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

haven't you heard? all djacc does is catch 60 yard TDs. he makes one big play a game, that doesn't influence the game, then he disappears. he is also invisible when good defenses bother to stop him. better off without him.

Comment

Good point. No wonder we got less in return for him than Mark Sanchez (!!)
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                              X