X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting take. classy.

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
    Go cry in your prune juice
    Funny how you can make 75 crying jag posts today but did not show up for months after last years early exit.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by T.D-Bag View Post
      I can't believe that UNC let Jenkins shoot that uncontested
      I agree. Nothing like letting the opponent's best shooter take the last shot.

Comment

Wright was lucky after deciding not to foul before that crazy 3 (but a lot of coaches stupidly don't foul up by 3 late)

If Villanova had lost that game in OT, we'd be going around and around about how he should have fouled before the crazy shot to send NC to the line shooting 2.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

regardless

Lyin' TDuPont Bag would rather concoct a story about me than to celebrate his team's national championship.

Even if I did say the stuff he says I said, which I never said...can you imagine if the Eagles won the Super Bowl just posting about what Big Tex wrote earlier in the season?

His team might be a champion, but this guy is a fucking loser.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Oh, douchery abounds.

However, as a Syracuse backer (and a HUGE fan of the old, not the new, Big East) ... I just felt like running a backhanded "fuck Villanova" by pissing on Wright a bit.

Would feel the same way about Georgetown, St. Johns, or U Conn (and pretty much, now, about NC).

It was like watching the Vagiants play Dallas last night for me.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

This guy is a coke snorting ass hat. I'm glad this tournament is over so he can go back to being ignored.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
              X