3. Kentrell Brothers, LB, Missouri
    4. Maliek Collins, DT, Nebraska
    5. Jhurell Pressley, RB, New Mexico
    5. Cody Core, WR, Mississippi
    6. LeShaun Sims, CB, Southern Utah
    7. Andrew Adams, FS, Connecticut
    7. Antwane Grant, WR, Western Kentucky

Here's some background on my thoughts through this thing:

First and foremost, this was a draft focused more on the future than the immediate season at hand. Hopefully you'd get quite a few contributors at the onset though. I feel as though Philly had playoff talent with an absolutely horrendous head coach that had no cares about competing with defense. Anyhow, onward...

Got a steal with Wentz at 8. He was the only player on the board that kept me from taking Zeke Elliott in that spot. Can sit and learn behind Bradford and Daniel for 2 years, which is a perfect scenario for him.

I was really on the fence with Alexander but decided to go with the size and strength hoping he becomes a better finisher under a NFL position coach. I don't know that I made the right decision here with Garnett and Westerman still on the board, but we'll see. If nothing else, he's massive, so it'll take defenders a bit longer to get around him. He'll compete for the LG spot.

I'm really high on Brothers and was tremendously happy to get him towards the middle of round 3. He plays much faster on the football field than he does in shorts and passing on him will be a mistake in my opinion. View him as a guy that that takes over for Nigel Bradham in 2017.

Collins was a projection talent for me. He has a lot of good going for him but he needs just as much refinement and additional strength. He's a couple years from being an every down guy, but with Logan and Cox, he has the time. The Eagles need a better pass rushing defensive tackle on 3rd and long to keep Logan fresh stopping the run. If Collins doesn't improve his strength to anchor at the point though, he will bust.

Pressley doesn't get enough press. This kid is Jamaal Charles special on tape. This kid hits holes fast and is a game-breaker. Unlike Charles though, he lacks the same pass catching prowess at this point. If Pressley goes to a situation where he doesn't have to immediately be the 3rd down back, all the better. Thought about this guy in the 3rd.

Core is my height/weight/speed guy plus some decent hands. Reminds me alot of Chris Conley. I think Core can be a good player in a couple years after he cleans up his routes and gets more reps.

Really surprised I got Sims in round 6. His only knock is coming from a small school. Has near identical measurements and play style to Marcus Peters. In the right situation, Sims could be a hell of a steal. If speed turns out to be a problem, which was far from the case in the East-West Shrine game, then I probably drafted a dud.

Andrew Adams is my big-time sleeper pick at free safety/nickel back. Really solid long speed and outstanding hips and short-area quickness. Has plus ball skills and is a reliable tackler. Experienced playing a lot of single-high, was team captain.

Antwane Grant is purely a guy I just like on tape. He didn't run good at the pro day (4.73) but his tape shows he's much faster on the field. Makes quite a few tough grabs, torques his body to make some highlight catches. Good sideline awareness. Excellent yards after the catch. On a team with alot of options, but he was a playmaker. Boom or bust possession type.
    Last edited by kccrow; 04-14-2016, 01:26 AM.

Bahahaaaaaaaaa!! Excellent!

Comment

I had us taking Antwane Grant with the 8th pick. Your mock draft sucks.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

What an embarrassing mock draft. Probably the worst I've seen so far. Shitty analysis too.

Comment

Where'd you cut and paste that bull from?
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

It would be better if you were dead
            WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Dq? This can't be real

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                It would be better if you were dead
                Diggle nailed it

Comment

You incompetent assholes actually think I'm going to waste time with a thorough analysis? I posted the results of the mock and some thoughts, not the details on each and every player. Learn to read and look that information up for yourselves.

You have a shitty QB situation. You have a injury prone, average player in Bradford. You have a decent, career backup in Daniel. Your future doesn't seem to show a franchise player. I drafted one.

You had horrendous guards. Luckily, the team was smart enough to sign Brooks to play RG. I drafted a LG.

Your linebackers are second rate. Nigel Bradham isn't the future on the strong side. I drafted a SOLB.

You have no disruptive DTs outside of Cox. Logan and Allen are sloths. I drafted an athletic DT.

You don't have a starting RB, unless you think Mathews is good enough before he gets hurt by week 6. I drafted a starting RB at a bargain.

The rest adds depth to areas you guys have shit depth. Hell, the starters are mediocre, but you can't fix it in one year.

Had Wentz not been there at 8, I would have drafted Zeke Elliott at RB and ignored the QB position. Probably would have added a developmental RT in round 5.

That is all the analysis you guys are getting.

Go back to mocking 1st and 2nd rounders to yourselves throughout the whole draft. Of all the fan bases I've talked with over the years, this is the one that absolutely deserves to have a shit team. A bunch of fucking assholes spewing inane drivel constantly. I'd rather have a conversation with Raiders fans, they're actually more intelligent.

Comment

And still you come here. What does that say about you?

Comment

Too long

I stopped reading after the second sentence
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by kccrow View Post
                        You incompetent assholes actually think I'm going to waste time with a thorough analysis? I posted the results of the mock and some thoughts, not the details on each and every player. Learn to read and look that information up for yourselves.

You have a shitty QB situation. You have a injury prone, average player in Bradford. You have a decent, career backup in Daniel. Your future doesn't seem to show a franchise player. I drafted one.

You had horrendous guards. Luckily, the team was smart enough to sign Brooks to play RG. I drafted a LG.

Your linebackers are second rate. Nigel Bradham isn't the future on the strong side. I drafted a SOLB.

You have no disruptive DTs outside of Cox. Logan and Allen are sloths. I drafted an athletic DT.

You don't have a starting RB, unless you think Mathews is good enough before he gets hurt by week 6. I drafted a starting RB at a bargain.

The rest adds depth to areas you guys have shit depth. Hell, the starters are mediocre, but you can't fix it in one year.

Had Wentz not been there at 8, I would have drafted Zeke Elliott at RB and ignored the QB position. Probably would have added a developmental RT in round 5.

Go back to mocking 1st and 2nd rounders to yourselves throughout the whole draft. Of all the fan bases I've talked with over the years, this is the one that absolutely deserves to have a shit team. A bunch of fucking assholes spewing inane drivel constantly. I'd rather have a conversation with Raiders fans, they're actually more intelligent.

This is absolutely a current bored member. This guy knows every player on the roster and is a "Chiefs" fan? Well done.

Comment

Maybe the Chiefs is "his other team." Cough, cough...
                          Last edited by Susquehanna Birder; 04-15-2016, 10:50 AM.

Comment

You have FF

Originally posted by kccrow View Post

Go back to planet Fat Fuck

Comment

BWAHAHAAH

Comment

Working...
                              X