Chiefs Planet Mock Draft - EAGLES Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess The Ref found his new team.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

You are a fucking idiot for just thinking Wentz is going to be there at #8. That alone kills any credibility you have for any of your other thoughts.

Originally posted by kccrow View Post
      You incompetent assholes actually think I'm going to waste time with a thorough analysis? I posted the results of the mock and some thoughts, not the details on each and every player. Learn to read and look that information up for yourselves.

You have a shitty QB situation. You have a injury prone, average player in Bradford. You have a decent, career backup in Daniel. Your future doesn't seem to show a franchise player. I drafted one.

You had horrendous guards. Luckily, the team was smart enough to sign Brooks to play RG. I drafted a LG.

Your linebackers are second rate. Nigel Bradham isn't the future on the strong side. I drafted a SOLB.

You have no disruptive DTs outside of Cox. Logan and Allen are sloths. I drafted an athletic DT.

You don't have a starting RB, unless you think Mathews is good enough before he gets hurt by week 6. I drafted a starting RB at a bargain.

The rest adds depth to areas you guys have shit depth. Hell, the starters are mediocre, but you can't fix it in one year.

Had Wentz not been there at 8, I would have drafted Zeke Elliott at RB and ignored the QB position. Probably would have added a developmental RT in round 5.

That is all the analysis you guys are getting.

Go back to mocking 1st and 2nd rounders to yourselves throughout the whole draft. Of all the fan bases I've talked with over the years, this is the one that absolutely deserves to have a shit team. A bunch of fucking assholes spewing inane drivel constantly. I'd rather have a conversation with Raiders fans, they're actually more intelligent.

Comment

I never really understood the idea of mocking beyond the first couple of rounds. There are just too many variables, and nobody with an actual life is out there grading all of the 6th and 7th rounders just for fun.

Comment

kccock....

You incompetent assholes actually think I'm going to waste time with a thorough analysis? I posted the results of the mock and some thoughts, not the details on each and every player. Learn to read and look that information up for yourselves.

You have a shitty QB situation. You have a injury prone, average player in Bradford. You have a decent, career backup in Daniel. Your future doesn't seem to show a franchise player. I drafted one.

You had horrendous guards. Luckily, the team was smart enough to sign Brooks to play RG. I drafted a LG.

Your linebackers are second rate. Nigel Bradham isn't the future on the strong side. I drafted a SOLB.

You have no disruptive DTs outside of Cox. Logan and Allen are sloths. I drafted an athletic DT.

You don't have a starting RB, unless you think Mathews is good enough before he gets hurt by week 6. I drafted a starting RB at a bargain.

The rest adds depth to areas you guys have shit depth. Hell, the starters are mediocre, but you can't fix it in one year.

Had Wentz not been there at 8, I would have drafted Zeke Elliott at RB and ignored the QB position. Probably would have added a developmental RT in round 5.

Go back to mocking 1st and 2nd rounders to yourselves throughout the whole draft. Of all the fan bases I've talked with over the years, this is the one that absolutely deserves to have a shit team. A bunch of fucking assholes spewing inane drivel constantly. I'd rather have a conversation with Raiders fans, they're actually more intelligent.

Bwahahahaha!
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

"Hey I came to your message board uninvited to post a mock draft that nobody asked for that I did with my fellow Chiefs friends. I know that my opinion means nothing because myself and my Cheifs friends are not NFL front office members so we have no clue what picks will be made, but still, treat my posting and analysis of this mock draft as me doing a favor to you. Thank me and treat me as a conquering hero or else I will get mad and call you guys assholes and proceed to never post here again. Granted, I was never going to post again after posting my message boards spam, but that's beside the point."

That about sum it up?
            Last edited by Sect 236; 04-15-2016, 12:51 PM.

Comment

You forgot the holding of breath and stamping of feet.

Comment

I'd say you nailed it

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                "Hey I came to your message board uninvited to post a mock draft that nobody asked for that I did with my fellow Chiefs friends. I know that my opinion means nothing because myself and my Cheifs friends are not NFL front office members so we have no clue what picks will be made, but still, treat my posting and analysis of this mock draft as me doing a favor to you. Thank me and treat me as a conquering hero or else I will get mad and call you guys assholes and proceed to never post here again. Granted, I was never going to post again after posting my message boards spam, but that's beside the point."

That about sum it up?
                What a fucking maroon.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Hahaha - why didn't I think of that??

nm
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Then we can call him kccroak

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                      It would be better if you were dead

Comment

Working...
                      X