Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hypothetical: cox and our #1 for 1st overall. do you pull the trigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Because you didn't just describe Cox. Cox is awesome. Most of the guys on here love Cox.

He's the best player on the Eagles, but he's not one of the best players in the league.

You give him a great contract, but you don't give him one of the best. Giving him one of the best will weaken the entire team.
    Name 3 other DL that are better besides JJ.

Comment

Reggie White ?????

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      NEVER, you trade Cox it's the same as losing Reggie White.
      Come on, son. You obviously never saw Reggie play, and if you did, and you think Fletcher Cox is on the same level, your statement is even MORE ridiculous.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

who would you draft with the no. 1

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        lol the cockfather with the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Cox is incomparable to Reggie

I know its a hypothetical now, but who would be worth it the the Eagles? A QB? Im not sure there is a clearcut indication of which one of the two is better. OF course they (we, I) were saying the same thing about Manning and Leaf back in the day.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
          I know its a hypothetical now, but who would be worth it the the Eagles? A QB? Im not sure there is a clearcut indication of which one of the two is better. OF course they (we, I) were saying the same thing about Manning and Leaf back in the day.
          Both of those guys were better prospects with bigger hands than Goof.
          It's all a crapshoot.

Comment

Working...
          X