Rams get first overall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Small handed QB playing in brutal weather or afc north doesn't sound like a great fit.
    Come to think of it, that sounds like just their bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Wentz is toast

Rams gave up way too much. Omg. Insane.
      I don't understand... Pete Prisco said nothing about this.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

How about Burger King?

Comment

Eh, kinda glad. I would have been fine if they had traded up (not for that type of ransom) to get him, but now we can focus on Hargreaves or Zeke. If they draft Goff I'll be disappointed. If they draft Lynch I'll break my television.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The Foreskin was a bust ... my premise is that if you don't get a bust, it's not a bad move.

I don't get doing it for Ricky Williams, but I get a franchise QB.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

i would not be surprised they move up to try to get Ramsey

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                The Foreskin was a bust ... my premise is that if you don't get a bust, it's not a bad move.

I don't get doing it for Ricky Williams, but I get a franchise QB.
                That is true and if you are sold on the player then I guess you go for it...but, it's also a bit of desperation on their part of moving to a new city and trying to get their young QB going forward.

Seems to be a whole lot to move up and draft a guy with a good bit of questions.

To be honest, i'm hoping the eagles go o-line or Elliott and then maybe take someone like Brissett later in the draft.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I would cream my shorts

Comment

This saves the Bird Brains from making a suicide trade

Goof is not worth a trade up, so they can sit tight and take the BPA.

Comment

Trade back and pick up additional picks. Build up the roster this year.

Goff/Wentz won't start for StL or Clev this year and even if they do, those teams will still suck but won't be in the position to draft any top QBs next year.

If the Eagles traded a ton to move up for Deshaun Watson, I wouldn't be mad about it. They might not even need to move up that far, given that Slingin Sammy is due for a week 1 season ending injury anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                        Goof is not worth a trade up, so they can sit tight and take the BPA.
                        You know the FO is gonna give up 3 first rounders for him...simply because that nickname will have a beautiful ring on this bored.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                          And what exactly did the Rams do with the 3 1st rounders they acquired from Washington? The draft is a crapshoot.
                          Made them honorary captains.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

I don't want to trade back from 8.

Now its clear that Wentz and Goff go in the top 7. Heck if the Browns take Goff at #2, you might see Chip reach for Paxton Lynch at #7. Even if he doesn't that means getting one of Jack, Ramsey, Hargreaves, Tunsil, Bosa, Elliott, Buckner. Lets make sure we get a premium player before we trade down. Honestly, I love draft picks but I'm tired of trading down.

Comment

Agree across the board. I don't see Lynch being the pick at 8. If they do they're not maximizing the value of their slot.

No matter how they try to spin it after the fact.

I think it'll definitely be Stanley or the 2 you said. I worry about Stanley though. A lot. Sounds like he does not love football. I would never take a guy if there were questions about his love of the game.

Comment

Me too. I'm not sold on those reports, but we've already had more than our fill of offensive lineman who don't care about football. To me, Elliott is the best player and Hargreaves is the best player at a position of need (unless Ramsey is there). It's a no-brainer if one of them are available at 8. Try to get Hogan later on.
                                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                                X