No announcement yet.

Browns are shopping the #2 pick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerruh is the one who covets the # 2 pick, Eagles are just jacking up the price

We already know Jerruh likes sloppy 2nds, its a perfect fit

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
      Jerruh is the one who covets the # 2 pick, Eagles are just jacking up the price

We already know Jerruh likes sloppy 2nds, its a perfect fit
      If this is true, Howie should get GM of the year.
      Last edited by Ground_Meat; 04-19-2016, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Because they're not tanking. They want to actually be competitive while they groom a QB of the future. Also, you have no clue what's going to happen in the draft. FA comes first and you have to be prepared for not getting a QB out of this draft.

I think they've done a pretty decent job of covering most of their glaring needs in FA, so they're free to go BPA, or at the very least, disguise their target in the top 10.

I don't like Wentz and I think trading up for Wentz or Goff is dumb. Go Ramsey > Stanley > Elliott and then take Cook > Prescott > whoever in the 3rd if they're available. If they did trade up, I'd actually prefer Goff out of the two.
        Agree with this until you said you didn't like Wentz. I think Wentz will be very good I just think the eagles have far too many holes to trade next years first to get him. Want Bosa so god damn bad.
        Last edited by phillyeagles36; 04-19-2016, 08:05 PM.

Comment

For the prices that I'm hearing, they better stay at 8

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
          Please for the love of god, I hope Howie doesn't try to trade up. Without the 2nd rounder I just don't think he has enough currency to do it. Let SF or Dullass move up. Someone very good is going to fall to us at 8.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-no-2-pick/
          I'm hearing firsts and thirds this year and next. Fuck. That.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Don't F**k Things Up!!!!

I've read that to move up to the #2 pick we'd have to give up our #8 pick, both 3rd picks this year and also our 1st and 3rd round picks next year. Are you f**king kidding me? Neither Goff or Wentz is worth that kind of risk as neither is in that "sure fire" NFL starter category. I'm seriously worried that they will pull the trigger on this deal. Roseman has done well so far in signing free agents so he's about due to make a bone-headed move.

Comment

Try to keep up.

http://www.igglephans.com/iggboard/s...d.php?t=305785

Comment

Geoff Mosher @GeoffMosherNFL 51m
                RT @ESPNCleveland: Grossi: The only thing I have confirmed with the #Browns, a trade would involve 4 draft picks. Reports are a 1st and 3rd in '16 and '17.

If that's the currency needed to move up to 2, AND you think of that as the cost to move from 13 to 2 instead of 8 to 2, it doesn't seem so bad. Now is Wentz worth it? I've NO idea. I'm fine with keeping picks, grabbing Zeke and drafting project later.

I find it so odd that a team would trade up in the draft to such a coveted spot and then turn around and sit them for a season or two.

I wonder if the birds are floating all these rumors and speculating what it would take to trade with the top 3 teams in order to find out it's not even necessary to trade up for Wentz.
                YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                X