Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ...over Sanchez to trade thier first.

Knowing what you know about the two players would you give up your 1st?
    I like Bradford. If he stays upright and gets into the rhythm of being an NFL quarterback, I think he can be damn good.

I don't believe that possibility exists for Sanchez under any set of circumstances.

So, yes, I would honestly make the trade if I'm Denver. $7M for Bradford is too good to pass up. I'm not going into a title defense season with no QB. A defense that good doesn't last forever... I'm doing everything in my power to get my team into a position to repeat while that D is peaking.

Comment

You look at those offensive weapons in Denver and wonder what Bradford could do with that. Bradford will take that team to the SB, IMO. Sanchez is no where close to Bradford. My blood pressure goes up whenever Sanchez is discussed as an NFL QB.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        I like Bradford. If he stays upright and gets into the rhythm of being an NFL quarterback, I think he can be damn good.

I don't believe that possibility exists for Sanchez under any set of circumstances.

So, yes, I would honestly make the trade if I'm Denver. $7M for Bradford is too good to pass up. I'm not going into a title defense season with no QB. A defense that good doesn't last forever... I'm doing everything in my power to get my team into a position to repeat while that D is peaking.
        Let's say they don't want to give up their super late first round pick. What else do you think might work for both sides? Second rounder? Second plus 4th rounder? I don't know what Denver has in the way of acquired picks but remember their own are at the end of each round.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yes, and I'm pumped up ... And to think my heart could get ripped out again excites me!

Comment

Learn what? Sounds like a fantastic guy. Hard worker. Leader. Also sounds like a guy with spotty accuracy and field vision. I hope he turns out to be closer to Ben Roethlisberger than Nick Foles. I'll be rooting like hell for him but I'm very skeptical that he will be THAT good.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If they could pull that off it would do a lot to mitigate the losses. Basically just giving up next year's first rounder.

Comment

I think Paxton Lynch, should he develop Into a legit QB, will be much closer to Big Ben... big arm, same size and weight, occasional bone headed plays, etc.

Carson Wentz reminded me of Flacco's but with more mobility. Not many QB's have Flacco's downfield accuracy though.

Comment

I've read that Wentz has particularly poor accuracy on passes over 20 yds.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                    I've read that Wentz has particularly poor accuracy on passes over 20 yds.
                    That's not the Reid (FF) WCO style.

Remember that Reid (FF) went a year without a WR scorring a TD.

But on the other hand with the Eagles Pedey's protege, Reid (FF) did like to break out the bomb a lot, especially to start a game.
                    --------
                    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

True. Hopefully his strengths will suit Pederson's offense. That's what matters most.

Comment

I only heard that recently and was a little surprised. I've seen clips of him making nice throws down field, but of course those clips are not the whole picture. You have to hope Reich and Pederson are comfortable enough to correct the issue if there is one. I think his mechanics and his drop backs look good.

Lynch has a Big Ben arm and has made some great throws and some really bone headed plays. The guy has big upside if he gets past the perceived decision making issues. He's high risk, high reward. Personally, I think Wentz is the least risk.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                          Let's say they don't want to give up their super late first round pick. What else do you think might work for both sides? Second rounder? Second plus 4th rounder? I don't know what Denver has in the way of acquired picks but remember their own are at the end of each round.
                          A 2nd and a 4th, a 2nd and a 2017 3rd, something like that. I think that would be fair value, absolutely.

Comment

c'mon the guy ended up at n. dakota, that tells you a lot about how college coaches felt about him. The best we can hope for is a Joe Flacco clone.

Comment

Sanchez got to the AFCCG with a Super Bowl quality(NYJ) D

Why would Elway waste a 1st rd pick on Captain Checkdown that is waiting to get injured again?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                                c'mon the guy ended up at n. dakota, that tells you a lot about how college coaches felt about him. The best we can hope for is a Joe Flacco clone.
                                The guy wouldn't make it out of the top five. That tells you what NFL coaches and GMs think about him.

Comment

Working...
                                X