Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two words.

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    I don't really care where he played. Plenty of good qb's came out of smaller schools. My concern is his accuracy and ability to make more than one read. Give me some time. I'm warming to it. It's not so much Wentz as it it my utter lack of faith in Roseman to do the right thing.
    Ben. Roethlisberger. He was really the guy who got all of the scouts looking at the smaller schools for talent.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      Ben. Roethlisberger. He was really the guy who got all of the scouts looking at the smaller schools for talent.
      If they made this move in Chip's first year, no one would've batted an eyelash. I'm still not a fan of the trade, but at least Lurie/Roseman are getting a QB for this HC instead of burying their head in the sand. (Not excusing Chip's shittyness)
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Wentz Wackers

Comment

I agree with this

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
          It's not so much Wentz as it it my utter lack of faith in Roseman to do the right thing.
          But also no faith in the entire organ-eye-zation.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            But also no faith in the entire organ-eye-zation.
            Nailed it

Comment

Working...
            X