Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't wait to see this bored when we pick Goff.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait to see this bored when we pick Goff.....

....it will be the meltdown of meltdowns!!!

Historical moments are coming!!! Bwahaha!!
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

With the second pick of the NFL draft, the philly eagles draft EE from Ohio State! Its coming...oh its coming!
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Or better yet some 3rd option at QB

Meltdown di tutti meltdowns!
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

"Vanilla or chocolate."

"Pepperoni or sausage."
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I've got zero problem with Goff.

Comment

Ells will catch fire when we pick Paxton

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Meltdown di tutti meltdowns!
            .....EDP will lose his job!!

I wish we had a webcam in his trailer.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

It will be Hackenberg

Comment

I think it'd be more bwahaha about Roseman than anything else. Who knows, Goff might be the better pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                  ....it will be the meltdown of meltdowns!!!

Historical moments are coming!!! Bwahaha!!
                  Been saying the same thing since they made the trade for #2, everyone thinks it's Wentz because >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> no reason, nobody knows except the Rams.

Comment

Howlo wanted double EE at 8. Once the turds showed interest, they moved up to 2. Wentz is a smokescreen. We lose again.
                    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hopefully Howie wrote "take Jalen Ramsey no matter what" on a post it note and stuck it in his fanny pack for Thursday night.

Comment

The most "Howie" scenario would be the Rams pick Wentz, Howie panics and tries to deal the second pick but runs out of time and loses it Vikings-style.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If Tom Retard thinks the Rams might pick Wentz, there's a 100% chance the Rams pick Goff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            If Tom Retard thinks the Rams might pick Wentz, there's a 100% chance the Rams pick Goff.
                            Here ya go again, get a whiff, you love that shit. Man you must have made your parents proud being a Nuk.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                              Here ya go again, get a whiff, you love that shit. Man you must have made your parents proud being a Nuk.

Comment

Working...
                              X