Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't wait to see this bored when we pick Goff.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
    That a girl, post pictures of your dream men.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
      Been saying the same thing since they made the trade for #2, everyone thinks it's Wentz because >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> no reason, nobody knows except the Rams.
      Good evening, Tom.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        Been saying the same thing since they made the trade for #2, everyone thinks it's Wentz because >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> no reason, nobody knows except the Rams.
        Would be a DISASTER!

I think more than just the Rams know at this point....Vegas knows

2016 NFL Draft - Who will be selected 1st overall?

Jared Goff 1/15

Carson Wentz 7/1

Any Other Player 33/1
        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

The Tomfather....

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          Good evening, Tom.
          ....similar boorish ramblings.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Ugh...nightmares...

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Hopefully Howie wrote "take Jalen Ramsey no matter what" on a post it note and stuck it in his fanny pack for Thursday night.
            Howie playing Madden GM mode while Draft Day plays endlessly in the background.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Tomfather the thread killer
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

o patéras kókora
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Gonna need to add some extra hamsters to keep the site turning.

Comment

Ergela
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Thank God neither have a brother that is draft eligible.
                      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                        Good evening, Tom.
                        Hey another fairy heard from, go circle jerk with your friend sec.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                          o patéras kókora
                          Get that Dick out of your mouth. What cha say

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                            Ergela
                            Douchbella

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                              Tomfather the thread killer
                              Wow so witty, did you think of that while sucking off one of your iggles buddies.

Comment

Yes I did. When I do it, its trendy. When you do it, its geigh.
                                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X