No announcement yet.

Radio Sports shows ripping Bradford...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Sports shows ripping Bradford...

....this could backfire on Bradford, his agent really stepped in it.

Calling him a weak leader, afraid of competition, give the $$ back if you feel you have been treated unfairly ( a signing initially many thought the Eagles had overpaid).

Run him.

Bradford aka Bumford aka Beotchford
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

I'm listening to Mike & Mike destroy Bumford and his boy-toy. I love it.

Comment

I'll play the devil's advocate on this, and wonder if the front office didn't have some culpability in this. I could imagine a wag the dog scenario to self-smear Bradford.

I do think the "trade me" noise was more Tom Condon than Sam Bradford. On the other hand, if it was, Bradford should be back pedaling all over the media channels.

Comment

the fact that they paid him so much more than he would have received had they simply tagged him with the franchise tag suggests that they were expecting a certain amount of complicity on his end regarding decisions they made. Its kind of the opposite of the so called hometown discount where the team is basically overpaying a player to placehold the position and/or train his replacement for the next season or two. For Condon and Badford to claim they got blindsided by managements decision to draft a QB is disingenuous.
        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

For sure. I'd have to think this scenario would have been discussed in the negotiations. If the Bradford camp had no idea this was coming, they're just plain stupid, and I really don't think Condon is the kind of guy to make that big of a mistake.

Comment

During the negotiations I don't think ..

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
            For sure. I'd have to think this scenario would have been discussed in the negotiations. If the Bradford camp had no idea this was coming, they're just plain stupid, and I really don't think Condon is the kind of guy to make that big of a mistake.
            The FO believed they would have been position I get one of the better QB prospects.... I think they intended to get one just not this high.

Circumstances change quickly this time of year,it's business.

Bradford and his agent are looking real bad right now.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Howie has been flying by the seat of his pants since the day Chump was fired. He's making it up as he goes along.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                Bradford and his agent are looking real bad right now.
                Tom Condon: Hey everyone! I failed to tell my client what every football fan in America already knew!

Sam: Hey everyone! I'm a self-entitled, sub-average QB who reacts poorly to competition! Give up draft picks to make me your team leader, now and into the future! As long as you're willing to run all team decisions by me, of course...

Comment

this was a decent take on it

https://twitter.com/colincowherd/sta...76047952490496
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-27-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Kind of like Chip was.

You questioned Bradford's character when he didn't play on Thanksgiving with a boo-boo on his non-throwing shoulder. You hit the nail on the head.

I was thinking about your comparison of Bradford's final season in college to Wentz's. There's one (perhaps important) distinction. Bradford got hurt, opted to shut it down and go right into the draft. Wentz finished the game he got hurt in (broken bone in the wrist of his throwing hand) and came back later in the season and won a national championship. Wentz very well may turn out to be a bust, but at least he's not a chump.
                    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Doesn't change the fact Bradford's party

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                      Howie has been flying by the seat of his pants since the day Chump was fired. He's making it up as he goes along.
                      ...appears to live on another planet.

Bradford is done, Howie's future will ride on the success of this draft.

Comment

I'm in on the first round QB. And I'll be the first rat deserting the Roseman ship of state if it fails.

Comment

This
                          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Chip had a franchise QB in mind ... Howlo is throwing darts at a sports page.
                            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                              I do think the "trade me" noise was more Tom Condon than Sam Bradford. On the other hand, if it was, Bradford should be back pedaling all over the media channels.
                              Or showed up for the voluntaries.

I want him gone. Gutless.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X