No announcement yet.

Radio Sports shows ripping Bradford...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard a longish interview with Wentz on NFL radio yesterday. If he plays as well as he interviews the Birds are golden. He should start doing press conferences for Pedey.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Agreed. Mucus called it right.

Comment

Good for Bradford

I hope he gets what he wants in this. He's got the inside scoop and it seems that our beloved team is just a bit disfunctional. I mean they got rid of all of Chip's guys, why not Bradford too?

Comment

Yeah, I can't shake that feeling. That said, I agree with you and RSE. Bradford's actions have given me the push over the fence to buy in. But I reserve the right to sell and place the blame squarely on Roseman's shoulders now that he is, allegedly, accountable.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

His year traveling abroad like a spoiled, brand new Duke grad funded by his billionaire daddy didn't make him a savvy GM?!

He probably spent 10 months in the red light district in Amsterdam.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-27-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

If this was all Condon's idea

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              I'll play the devil's advocate on this, and wonder if the front office didn't have some culpability in this. I could imagine a wag the dog scenario to self-smear Bradford.

I do think the "trade me" noise was more Tom Condon than Sam Bradford. On the other hand, if it was, Bradford should be back pedaling all over the media channels.
              Bradford sure isn't doing much to stop it. The agent works for the player, not the other way around.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Mark it down

If Bradford escapes draft weekend without being traded, he'll retire.

He's already talked about how he considered it after last ACL tear.

Comment

And give back the $5.5 million bonus he already got paid for this year? Not likely. Bumford probably still has the first dollar he earned:

Comment

Working...
                  X